Mod «Pick Up And Haul» for Rimworld (v1.0 - 1.1)
Colonists will gather stuff in their inventory, then haul it all to a stockpile.
This hauling mod will greatly increase hauling efficiency, because pawns can now carry more than one gun or t-shirt. Those smart and intelligent colonists can use their inventory! You gotta see it to believe it.
If possible, colonists that can haul will haul stuff to their inventory, pick up one more item to haul to a stockpile and then unload their inventory. Colonists that have traveled far to haul something, will look further to haul other items to haul. This distance is dynamic, thanks to AlexTD.
Colonists will unload themselves:
- At semi-regular intervals, if their inventory contains multiple items.
- When their inventory has reached a certain mass limit.
- When they haul something else to a stockpile.
- When they're idle.
You can tell colonists to pick up an item and keep it in their inventory. They will remember what they have and keep it on their person. This is very practical for field doctoring, or for animal trainers taming herds of animals.
Want field-doctoring to be even better? Use Smart Medicine by Uuugggg and doctors will automatically use the meds in their inventory.
- Only player-owned humanlikes can use their inventory to haul. Rule of thumb: If you can order it to equip a gun or wear a pair of pants, it'll use their inventory to haul for you. No guests, animals pretending to be robots, dogs, prisoners, or whatever else.
- The unloading isn't 100% perfect, but it's pretty darn close.
- Works great with AllowTool's Haul Urgently.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Rimworld you must copy the folder from the downloaded archive to the path \Rimworld\mods and enable the mod in the menu.