Mod «The Great War Redux» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.2)
Last update: 19.11.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 18.11.20
The mod was created to correct the flaws of The Great War Mod.
- 1910 Scenario (1914 - in progress).
- New focuses: Russia, Italy, Serbia, Austria-Hungary (In progress: Germany, France, Bulgaria, Turkey). Other National Focus from the original mod are partially modified for balance.
- Fleet in progress. (The fleet is currently available for countries: Italy, Britain, Germany.)
- New Ideas, Events, Decisions, Missions.
- New unit models for WWI and Interwar Period.
- New Tech Trees, Units, Equipments.
- Map Improvements.
- Update to game version 1.10.2.
Version 21.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- more gfx
- more ideas
- more events
- Start of the Russian Revolution depends on stability and communism support
- Korean content
- Changed Belgian pacifism idea - it will be more dynamic
- Changed Generic Focus Tree
Version 10.09.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- USA focus tree
- Canadian focus tree
- Brazilian focus tree
- Turkish, Russian, Australian focus improvements
- Soviet Russian Empire? Russian Manchuria for Russian-german path.
- Bunch of cosmetic tags.
- Added +300 new events (for Ireland, Serbia, UK, Turkey, Russia, Germany, Canada, USA, Brazil, South Americans, Alternative collapses of empires...)
- Removed +300 startup errors
- Fix of GW Treaty
- Interface fixes
- Smth else, do not remember
Version 07.06.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- This is real 1.9.3 patch
- Bosnia, Hejaz are dead
- British focus tree
- Dutch focus tree
- Events for Great Depression
- Random advisor portraits
- Tech and equipment rebalance
- New portraits
- Small buff for Turks
- Pink Germany
Version 03.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.1)
Small patch. Please, start new game, don't load old save on this version!
- New portraits
- New states in South America (preparation for Brazilian update)
- Improved map: corrected Balkan states, South America, Libya and Cameroon
- New models for USA, Canada and Latin American units
- Minor improvements
Version 22.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- Turkish focus tree (thanks Ahmet Samet)
- Small Chinese focus tree
- New portraits for Nicholas II, Raymond Poincare, Armand Fallieres, ottoman leaders, etc
- Bunch of new icons
- New state in Brazil
- Correction of province borders
- Mexican Border War
- Decisions of US congress returned (without Congress system)
- Native American wars events
- Russian Persian Campaign of 1909-1911.
- Completed interwar focuses of Germany (thanks SilentEnforcer)
- Completed German Alternative path decisions
- Decreased bonuses for OHL idea
- and something else, i don't remember
Version 18.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- Correction of original TGW focuses
- New balance. Increased artillery cost. Reduced artillery damage.
- National cores of colonial nations.
- Special rule for colonial Empires: blocking release of puppets/nations before the Great War.
- New generals and admirals for Italy, Canada, USA, Britain.
- Cosmetic fixes (new flags, portraits)
Version 02.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- new German focus tree.
- new portraits
- fixed old focus trees (correct technologies, empty rewards, etc)
- system of random events (like in vic2)
- Small Australian focus tree.
- MTG Fleet for major countries.
- Some events for minor countries.
- fix of french surrender - they'll never surrender after losing Paris, if USA is in faction with France.
- NOT ALL DECISIONS ARE WORKING in german focus tree, don't afraid it.
Version 08.01.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.1 - 1.8.2)
- Fix of german surrender. AI will conclude a truce if it loses over 1,500,000 manpower. AI’s desire to conclude truce is influenced by the situation on the Eastern Front and capitulation of Belgium.
- Some event-gfx
- Now members of Entente or Central Powers can see special decisions for The Great War before it starts.
- Fix of Russian idea "United and Indivisible"
- Trying to fix fleet and crash
- New system of Versallies Treaty. You will get only claimed/core states. Also you can continue war if the faction leader capitulated. Before signing a truce, you need to use a special decision.
- someFocus fixes
- Soviet Focuses: reduced the number of conditions in diplomatic focuses
- fleet technologies returned
- Warlord Era in China: new tags, collapse of Chinese Empire
- Revolution in Portugal: now you can save monarchy
- New Secret Event
- New news Events
- New Interbellum Events
- New portraits
- Bulgarian Focuses (by Silent Enforcer)
- Some more shit
Version 25.12.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.