Mod «UI Overhaul Dynamic - Extended Topbar» for Stellaris (v2.6.0 - 2.6.2)
A submod for UI Overhaul Dynamic that extends the resources displayed on the top toolbar. Doesn't require any other mods, and can be used even without the parent mod.
- Minimum width 1600 (can be used with lower widths when using UI scaling, but not recommended)
- Displays each research type instead of having a combined number and a dropdown menu
- Displays volatile motes, exotic gases and rare crystals as a single resource icon, but doesn't remove them from the dropdown list
- Displays living metal, dark matter, zro and nanites if user is playing on monitor wider than 2560. (Not shown in preview)
- Adds a scrollbar to the resource dropdown list (height for the dropdown is dynamically 25% out of monitor height)
- Plays the correct sound if resource is set to open a window
Compatible with Universal Resource Patch.
Load order for new launcher:
- UI Overhaul Dynamic
- UI Overhaul Dynamic - Extended Topbar
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Stellaris, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.