Mod «Planetary Diversity» for Stellaris (v2.6.0 - 2.6.1)
The mod uses events to change the existing planets when a game starts. Example: All the regular dry planets will reroll as the extended PD dry planets. The mod does add the rare/special planets as initializers, so they will add to galactic planet count but they are set to be scaled to the size of your galaxy. On a tiny map, there will be 0-3 and on an extra-large map, there will be around 20 extra planets. Aside from the rare/special planets spawning is untouched.
- This mod adds 29 new planet types to the game;
- 21 regular worlds some with events.
- 7 rare worlds.
- 1 non-colonizable planet.
It also has two game start events:
- If you start on Sol or Deneb you can add terraforming candidate modifiers to some planets.
- You can change nearby neighbour planets to be the same category instead of them being the same class.
You can start on these worlds, they have a slight bonus and they spawn in the galaxy randomly. They don't get ideal neighbour classes, but they do get nearby planets that are thematically appropriate for them.
- Geothermal World - A icy world with high levels of geothermal activity that create lush jungle pockets. Bonuses to Energy and Engineering.
- Superhabitable World - A super earth that is larger than most habitable planets, aside from the high gravity it is a perfect place for life to flourish. Bonuses to Farming and Mining.
- Tidally Locked World - A planet which is tidally locked around its star, one side always faces the sun while the other is trapped in eternal darkness. Bonuses to Food and Energy.
- Bioluminescence Jungle - A hot jungle world that is under almost complete darkness. Bonuses to Society and Food.
- Karst World - A hollow world of caves, bonuses to Minerals and Engineering.
- Primal World - A young slowly cooling world of lava rivers and primitive jungles, bonuses to Energy and Society Research.
- Aquatic World - A world covered completely in endless oceans, species with this trait can land in the ocean of any world and have special underwater city worlds. There are three different ocean portraits depending on how hot the planet is.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Stellaris, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.