Mod «Deutsches Reich» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
Last update: 11.04.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 22.03.20
This mod is supporting the historical atmosphere of the German campaign with realistic imagery and background music.
It contains new wallpapers as well as realistic names of newspapers. In addition genuine scenes from the "Deutsche Wochenschau" (German News) have been added for a choice selection of events.
This mod also includes the following mods:
- German correction: Corrections of the German translation.
- German atmosphere: This Sound Mod supports the historical atmosphere with speeches and documentaries of the Deutsche Wochenschau and known persons.
- German music: This sound mod contains the most famous german songs from the second world war.
- Improved german model textures: The mod changes the textures of the German units listed below.
- German uncut version: The mod replaces the censored textures of the german version.
- German ranks: The mod replaces the American ranks, with the German ranks.
- German loading screen wallpapers: The mod replaces the standard loading screen background images with new wallpapers.
- German background image: This mod changes the background image.
- Historic flags: The mod replaces the censored flags.
- Maintheme Adolf Hitler: The mod replaced the song at the start of the game, by a speech Adolf Hitler.
- Theatre icons: The mod adds more theatre icons.
- Völkischer beobachter: The mod replace "World News" by "Völkischer beobachter" a german fascist title press for the news event.
- German theatre icons: The mod adds more german theatre icons.
- Update for version 1.9.
Version 07.06.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.0 - 1.7.1)
- Update for version 1.7.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.