Mod «Guilli's Planet Modifiers» for Stellaris (v2.6.0 - 2.6.1)
Mod "Guilli's Planet Modifiers" for Stellaris.
What does this mod do?
- 300+ new Planet modifiers with unique icons and features.
- 100+ new planetary features with unique graphics.
- Rare precursor "Precursor Archeotech" strategic resource with a tech and unique and powerful edicts.
- 6 new armies based on modifiers. Can only be built on planets with those modifiers.
- Several new anomaly events.
- 30+ new "discovery!" events. Small event telling you discovered something interesting!
- 40+ new colony events. There's a chance of a special event when owning a planet with a new planet modifier.
- Unique capital event chains based on your ethics choice rewarding a capital planet modifier.
- Planet modifiers appear more frequently and in larger numbers with an options menu at game start to choose how many.
- A handy starting menu allowing you to pick just how many planet modifiers planets should have.
- Planet modifiers can be strong and provide a strategic choice when it comes to planets.
- Secret and rare precursor planet modifiers.
- Several New planet modifier border colours! (grey, blue, purple, pink,..)
- Planet modifiers also appear on Barren, Frozen, Toxic and Molten worlds and Gas Giants. As well as asteroids, suns, and other celestial bodies.
- Terraforming cleans up planet modifiers and has a chance to roll new good ones (see below for details)
- Ringworlds and Habitats have a chance to roll a 'construction' modifier to indicate how well construction has gone.
- Unique modifiers for Ringworlds, Habitats, Fallen Empire Worlds.
- Tomb worlds hold ancient secrets. Precursor modifiers can be found more frequently here.
- New planet interactions with the crisis events. Bombarding infested worlds or worlds bombarded by the unbidden can turn into molten/frozen/barren/nuked worlds. Each can then roll new planet modifiers fitting them.
- Habitats build over some worlds can gain some bonus based on the planet's modifiers.
- Unique planet graphics and objects around planets such as shields, planet rings, shipyards, etc.
- Unique leviathan "The living Planet" with a special reward. Leviathan DLC required for this to show up.
At the start of the game, up to one planet of each planet type will be chosen as a wondrous planet. This planet will have unique planetary features on it that provide very large bonuses! Once you have surveyed and discovered a planet like this (or the AI has), the planet name will change to a different colour.
When your science ships survey a planet and discover a special modifier on that planet an event will pop up telling you about it. This only happens the first time you discover this modifier. You will have the option to spend some influence to tell your scientist to take another look for extra rewards...
Over 40 mini colony events have been added that can trigger after you have colonised a world with this mod'€™s modifiers. Several capital event chains to do with your ethic choices have also been added.
Valuable World Modifier
Some dead worlds (barren, frozen, etc) that have specific modifiers will also have a 'valuable world' modifier. This modifier allows terraforming of this world with the right technologies.
When you terraform a planet the following will happen:
- Most bad negative modifiers will be removed (where it makes sense)
- Precursor modifiers will NOT be removed
- Planet wonders will be removed.
- The newly terraformed planet has a chance to roll new flavour or positive modifiers. Flavour modifiers have a grey border and are just there for story/lore or roleplay.
- Turning a planet into a Machine World will remove most modifiers and roll unique machine world modifiers.
Crisis that purge or change planets will have improved interactions with planet modifiers. They will remove and/or roll new modifiers as well.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Stellaris, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.