Tired of pawns lounging about during the heat of the battle after their first kill? Or got an easy raid and don't want to micromanage everything? Toggle Search and Destroy to let the AI take control over your pawns while you sit back and enjoy the slaughter, and intervene at any time just in case they screw up.
- Activate Search and Destroy so drafted pawns look for and attack enemies automatically.
- Give manual orders while a pawn is in Search and Destroy mode at any time. You'll feel never like you're not in control!
- Depends on the vanilla AI (also used by NPCs), which is well tested and works for many situations. Of course it isn't perfect but it should help reducing micromanagement, especially during easy fights.
- Two separate buttons for melee and ranged pawns. Having two buttons allows you to select a group of pawn, and activate search and destroy only for for instance melee pawns (you'll see, this is very convenient).
- Search and destroy is deactivated when a pawn is undrafted to prevent unexpected situations when you draft a pawn at a later moment.
- This mod depends on Hugslib. Load order should be: Hugslib -> Search and Destroy
- Can be added to existing saves and should be compatible with any mod