The main task of mod is to diversify and liven up the game world. Give the player an incentive to travel, interact with the world.
Adds a lot of new events, quest NPCs, a system of dialogues, many new unique items and a mechanic.
– Quests, NPCs and dialogues – complete various kinds of quests: from helping in the construction of a settlement to orders for killing enemy leaders. Mod adds NPC with quests, as well as the ability to conduct dialogues and respond to what is happening around.
List of all quests –> LIST
– New events – a lot of new events (+40): from harmless buffs to destructive ones that can finish your game here and now
List of all events –> LIST
– New items and buildings – various functional and unique items: from new types of weapons to modular energy exoskeleton, which you can dynamically improve.
Try new reactors: cold fusion, zero point or black hole.
– Modularity and settings – All events can be configured or disabled right out of the game.
Global innovations come in the form of modules that you can turn on or off as desired.
– Q: What is a geoscape and how to build it?
A: Geoscape is the main means of interaction with the world and mod.
In it, you can see active events and respond to them, view quests and communicate with factions.
For construction requires research basics microelectronics. Then you can find it in the "Misc"
– Q: I get messages, where can I see them?
A: In Geoscape; Click on "Interaction" tab, then "Email".
– Area Multiple Selection
DISCORD –> LINK
RimOverhaul: List of changes and mod updates:
Update: Mar 31 2020 at 11:54
Update: Mar 29 2020 at 16:37
Update: Mar 18 2020 at 10:50
Update: 2 Feb. 2020 at 2:01
Update: 1 Feb. 2020 at 15:58
Update: Jan 30 2020 at 17:17
Update: Jan 28 2020 at 21:20
Update: 31 Oct. 2019 at 17:34
Update: 4 Sep. 2019 at 17:51