Pawns don't drop items when downed or killed. More tools to deal with corpse inventory.
- when downed, pawns don't drop weapons and inventory;
- when killed, pawns don't drop weapons and inventory;
- inventory is extracted when stripped;
- when cremating, corpses designated to be stripped are actually getting stripped before cremation;
- you can mark, which items should be removed and stripped from the corpse, downed pawn or a prisoner. The rest of items will remain;
- you can setup auto-stripping on cremation in mod settings. By default it's equipment and inventory;
- options to change vanilla functionality: you can change if equipment or inventory should drop on death or down, for colonists or outsiders.