Mod «Poland+» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
Last update: 03.07.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 28.06.20
The Polish DLC, despite having many interesting options can quickly become boring, and national focuses from DLC sometimes seem even weaker than those from the overall tree. Poland+ introduces improvements to an already existing scheme by adding new, interesting focuses, and strengthens existing ones to better emphasize Polands new alternative scenarios, while also remaining balanced.
- Fixes bug which causes the eastern part of Poland to be ceded to the Soviet Union if Poland is in an alliance with Germany and Germany has taken the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact national focus;
- Strengthens national focuses related to industry;
- New national focus associated with the extraction of oil in Poland;
- Expanded tree of national focuses for all political choices;
- New national ideas such as: "Between the two powers" and "Cult of the Marshal";
- Variaty of new events;
- 2 new Tank Divisions on startt;
- Danzig and Opole as a separate regions;
- Increases raw materials from Polish part of Silesia;
- New Generals;
- You can now recreate the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwelth!
- Historically accurate German Flag;
- New Leaders such as Bolesław Bierut;
- New newspapers pages.
- The scripted peace deal with soviets will not happen if you and Germany are in different factions.
Version 28.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- Various improvements, fixes and new content.
Version 08.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.x)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.