Mod «PillBox20's Bulgaria» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
Last update: 10.01.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 10.01.21
Welcome to PillBox20's Bulgaria! A mod that continues the work started with "Bulgaria Reworked" and gives the attention that Bulgaria deserves. This is a semi-historical take on Bulgaria, meaning that it uses many historical facts for a base for the whole experience, but it does not shy from giving you the opportunity to do things differently.
PillBox20's Bulgaria changes many things from the Generic Bulgaria, but tries to keep it balanced and in line with other countries. Some of the things that this mod brings are:
- New states such as Northern Dobrudja, Pirot, Edirne, Vidin, Petrich
- Personal Radio Station
- New generals
- New art for some technologies
- More starting technologies
- Added more historical Buildings
- Starting National Spirits
- New army templates
- Many new decisions
- A brand new focus tree
- New events
- New politicians
- New Starting Faction - Balkan Entente
- More victory points
- More starting resources
!!! ONLY SUPPORTS THE 1936 START !!!
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.1
- New events
- Reworked Army Branch and balanced out Air Force Branch
- Descriptions to the Army and Air Force focuses
- New Icons for some decisions, focuses and national spirits
- Minor fixes here and there
Version 12.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.2)
- A minor update to update the mod to the game version of 1.10.2
Version 29.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- Mod calibrated to work with the new 1.10.1 game version
- Integrated most of the officers and politicians from the Battle for the Bosporus DLC
- New Graphics for technologies
- Rebalanced the Tsarist political path
- Integrated events, decisions and focuses from the Battle for the Bosporus DLC
- Removed the Balkan Entente faction, because it was conflicting with the Greek Focus Tree
- Added new starting options for Bulgaria (check the bottom of the fragmentation list)
- Small fixes here and there
- New graphics for 5 of the focuses from the Tsarist political branch (Tripartite Pact, Referendum of Loyalty, Secure the Greek Border, The Question of Macedonia and Old Wounds)
- A minor update and bugfixing for the people who do not own Battle for the Bosporus.
Version 10.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Reworked and rebalanced industrial/economic focus branch.
- All industrial/economic focuses now have their own description.
- Minor bug fixing.
- A few new events.
- The Bulgarian Empire now have it's own flag. If the author sees this, please contact me so that I can credit you.
Version 21.09.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Tweaked the Our Place in the Balkans focus so that it only requires you to control (not control and own) the needed territories
Version 24.08.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- added new icons to some national spirits
- added the full version of the song Dear Homeland
- minor fixes here and there
Version 19.08.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- New Nationalist Focus Branch
- Updated Tsarist Focus Branch (to work better with the new political focuses)
- New Song - Изгрей Зора на Свободата (Shine Dawn of Freedom)
- New Flags for Bulgaria
- New Icons and Portraits
- New Decisions
- Many minor fixes and adjustments
Version 30.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.