Mod «Historical Portraits» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.7)
Last update: 04.06.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 04.06.21
This mod replaces historical character's portraits with black and white historically accurate photos.
Secondarily, it replaces a dozen of fake leaders by historical ones.
Finally, additional historical leaders to replace randomly generated on. But remind it is not the point of the mod! I can of course consider integrating some of them, however, it will only based on suggestions.
Currently, the mod contains more than 1500 photos. I wanted to match the 1936-1945 period* (as long as I could find photos**).
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.7
- Update to game version 1.10.7
Version 17.04.21 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.5)
- Update to game version 1.10.5
Version 06.04.21 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.4)
- Europe == a dozen of generic generals now have black and white portraits.
Version 07.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- Greece == portrait for George II as nationnal spirit.
- Bulgaria == portrait for Boris II as national spirit.
Version 01.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- Greece, Yugoslavia and Croatia == portraits for leaders, generals and admirals.
Version 05.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Mexico == Luis Maria Martinez and Jose Gonzalo Escobar.
Version 29.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.1 - 1.9.2)
- Ukraine == Stepan Bandera's photo.
Version 25.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.