Mod «Cold War Iron Curtain: A World Divided» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
Last update: 02.08.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 01.08.20
This mod adds a Cold War scenario into Hearts or Iron IV. Beginning 1949 and planned to end around 2008, with content currently spanning to 1984. The updated version represents the culmination of over a year of work from countless developers to bring you the most comprehensive Cold War experiences available for both Hearts of Iron and in strategy gaming as a whole.
Focus Trees Over 100 New Focus Trees
- US Focus Trees Covering 1949-1980
- Soviet Focus Trees Covering 1949-1982
- PRC Focus Trees Covering 1949-1970
- Generic Focus Trees for the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s
- and many many more....
- New Countries and States for Colonies, Rebellions,...
- Events for well known Cold War Uprisings
- Completely reworked Armor Tech Tree
- Completely reworked Air Tech Tree
- Completely reworked Infantry Tech Tree
- Completely reworked Navy Tech Tree
- Completely reworked Industry Tech Tree
- Completely reworked Electronics Tech Tree
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Tech Tree
- Helicopters and even a Space tree!
- A custom Nuking Mechanic
- A DEFCON System for USA, Soviets and PRC
- An Electricity System
- A Food System
- A Policy System
- Economic Systems
- Resource Consumption Mechanics
- And Many more for you to discover...
- Democratic Ideologies: Conservatism, Centrism, Socialism, Classical Liberalism, Progressivism, Liberal Conservatism, Christian Democracy, Social Liberalism, Social Democracy
- Communist Ideologies: Marxism-Leninism, Maoism, Revolutionary Socialism
- Authoritarian Ideologies: Reactionary, Monarchism, Nationalism, Third Positionism
- Islamic Ideologies: Islamism, Shia Islamism, Salafism
Mod checked on game version: 1.9.3
- Fixed event spam for racial related problems.
Version 11.06.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Various improvements and fixes.
Version 05.06.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Fixed Issue with Vietnam/Bulgarian Trees Regarding Locked Focuses
- Fixed Yugoslavia Bugs Regarding Joining NATO
- More Korean Ceasefire Work
- Other Minor Fixes
- Actually fixed chezoslovakia
- Bunch of Pakistan fixes
- Fixed broken Cuban tree
- Fixed broken Yugo national spirit
Version 02.06.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
- Updated South Korean Unit Names to be more accurate
- Foxed Various Invalid Event Errors
- Fixed French Errors
- Fixed Issue with Korean Ceasefire
- Korean Ceasefire Timer Now Begins from the start of the war
- Naval Speeds have been fixed
- Various UI Fixes
- Yemen Focus Tree is now Playable
- Added 6 Missing Yemen Events
- Minor Various Balance Work
- Fixed reported finnish bugs
- Added some missing portraits
- Fixed roc gaining provinces in prc after civil war
- Buffed balkan federation decisions
- Added missing yugoslavian female names
- Fixed Iranian 50s tree being covered by continous focuses box
- Tech loc organization and fixes
- Fixed Portugal Carnation Revolution Events
- Fixed broken czechoslovakian tree
- Fixed pinochet events
Version 31.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.