This mods adds the ability to see stats as a graph for every nations. There has been no noticeable performance impact in my tests.
There are currently 4 graphs :
- Civilian production (takes into account CIVS number and construction speed)
- Military production (takes into account MILS number and factory output)
- Deployed manpower
FULLY MP COMPATIBLE : the mod will record data you will be able to consult when loading the savegame in SP.
You can access the graph through decisions, ONLY when in debug mode. If playing MP, the mod registers the data, and you will be able to see the graphs when you open the save in SP.
More graphs are planned, I would be glad to accept help for a gfx improvement.
You can use my mod in your own and/or edit and improve it, you just have to give me credits.
- Every graph has now custom zoom in and out levels, which are limited to prevent variable overflow.
How to display other nations ?
- Click in a core state of the nation you want to plot, then choose one of the existing countries labeled at the bottom of a graph window to replace its curve by the new one. A pop-up will appear, asking you to close it to update the graphs.
- Should work with any historical mod. If a mod changes price of ressources, or majors tags, this mod would require an edit (very simple) to make it compatible. Thanks to the 2.0 rewriting, the mod is now much more modular for editing
- Not Ironman compatible
Known issues :
- Mod stops working if GER TAG disappears. (Done for performance reasons, can be changed in the code in on_actions file)
- The equipment graph got lost in the launch, may reappear in the near future alongside a naval production graph.
Frequently Asked Questions :
- How to turn on the graphs ? A : type -debug in the launch properties (right click on HOI4 in steam library => properties) or type debug in the game console (open it using the ² key (might be different depending on your keyboard)