Mod «Special Forces» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.2)
Last update: 20.11.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 20.11.20
So as the lonely Jeager Units were well-received with many other requests I give you guys another update. You will now be able to play with more Special Forces and also a new support unit, Flamethrowers! Strength wise they should all be in line with the previous Special Forces of the Vanilla game. (And Yes, all have NATO symbols) This is what you can expect:
- Jungle SP. for the Jungle attack = 0.2 defence = 0.2 movement = 0.2 and River movement = 0.1
- Desert Infantry for the Desert attack = 0.2 defence = 0.2 movement = 0.1
- Jaeger for the Forest attack = 0.2 defence = 0.2 and Marsh attack = 0.1 movement = 0.1
- Shock Troops to break enemy lines, have a much higher breakthrough and a slightly elevated hard attack but need more supplies and have a lower recovery rate. Also you get Urban attack = 0.1 defence = 0.1
Support Units Flamethrowers, which can be added to your Divisions just like Engineers and Recon. Theses have a good soft attack and get bonuses against Forts and in Urban Warfare.
- Update Compatibility 1.10
Version 14.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.