Mod «Iron Cross» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
Hearts of Iron IV: Iron Cross is a mod which contains the best works of modders present on the Steam Workshop. It is actually a modpack that aims to improve and make the gaming experience longer, while maintaining the classic style of the game.
Hearts of Iron IV: Iron Cross has many features to offer and will improve the game in many ways!
Here is the list of the features:
- A completely redone map that adds many regions in order to allow a more accurate historical expansion but at the same time countless possibilities for alternative scenarios.
- New countries that can be liberated and formed, including new Reichkommissariats and protectorates.
- Hundreds of new graphics for icons, agencies, parties and divisions.
- Personalization of many countries thanks to unique techtrees and portraits.
- A graphic style consistent with the basic game in every detail.
- Dozens of new generals and unique admirals also for secondary countries.
- New policies to improve the characteristics of the government and for the management of puppets.
- Expansion of the technological tree to ensure prolonged gameplay up to the 1960s, optimized also by new mechanics for the post-war period.
- Unique 3d models for each country.
- Compatibility between the mods.
- Uncensored flags and focuses.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.