Mod «ONE YEAR WAR» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
Last update: 24.08.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 16.08.20
It is the year 0079 of the Universal Century.
A half-century has passed since Earth began moving its burgeoning population into gigantic orbiting space colonies. A new home for mankind, where people are born and raised. And die.
9 months ago, the cluster of colonies furthest from the Earth, called Side 3, proclaimed itself the Principality of Zeon and launched a war of independence against the Earth Federation.
Initial fighting lasted over one month and saw both sides lose half their respective populations. People were horrified by the indescribable atrocities that had been committed in the name of independence.
Eight months had passed since the rebellion began. They were at a stalemate.
This mod is intended to recreate ONE YEAR WAR.
Mod checked on game version: 1.9.3
- The formula for calculating the maximum number of fleets for the Earth Federation Forces has been changed.
- Election events have been implemented.
- Fixed country flags.
- Fixed an issue where the YMS-16 could not be added to division template.
- Fixed the ability of artillery vehicles.
- Adjusted aircraft capabilities.
- Changed RTX-44 to a mass production Guntank instead of a tank.
- Division templates for Earth descent operations can no longer be changed until the end of the descent.
- Fixed the abilities of Daryl Lorenz, Kiki Rosita, Gadem, and Ramba Ral.
- Fixed the effects of some mobile suits, national focus and doctrine.
- Fixed the effects of a series of events related to the establishment of Side 7.
- Made other minor bugs and balance adjustments.
Version 23.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.