Mod «Führerreich: Legacy of The Great War» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.7)
Last update: 12.07.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 11.07.21
"What if Germany had lost The Great War?"
The Führerreich Team are proud to present the one of the most popular alternate history mods for Hearts of Iron IV. Started in 2016 by a group of dedicated Kaiserreich fans, Fuhrrerich has since developed into one of the most popular double-blind alternate history mods for Hearts of Iron IV, with thousands of unique events, graphics, countries and even mechanics!
- An immersive double-blind alternative history scenario.
- A completely new political system including party popularity and ministers.
- A reworked map with new states and provinces.
- Eleven different ideologies.
- Tens of thousands of new events that offer a wide range of different possibilities.
- Hundreds of decisions both generic and nation specific.
- Many unique Focus Trees
- Colored portraits for every country leader and military leader.
- Thousands of handmade GFX for ideas, focuses and more.
Führerreich is a double-blind alternative history scenario from the perspective of the world of Kaiserreich in which the German Empire lost the First World War to the Entente. With the support of the United States lead by the "Bull Moose Party" candidate Theodore Roosevelt, the Western Powers of France, Britain and Italy were able to overcome the might of the Kaiser's seemingly unstoppable armies. In the wake of their defeat the Central Powers were divided and weakened by their neighbors, losing their Great Power status in the process.
Despite the Entente's victory little could be done to help what was left of their Russian ally. Growing social unrest and the unjustifiable cost of war against Germany had lead Russia into a full scale Civil War in which the Leftist Bolsheviks lead by Vladimir Lenin would ultimately win, turning Russia into the world's first Socialist state, The USSR.
While the 1920's was a peaceful and prosperous decade for most of the world, the 1930's have begun to sow the seeds of another global conflict. The victorious Entente of Britain and France has collapsed as the United Kingdom follows in the foot steps of The United States and adopts an isolationist foreign policy. The Socialists in the USSR continue to modernize and industrialize their nation, threatening the stability of Eastern Europe, and most troubling of all the Far-Right nationalist ideology "Valkism" has taken power in the defeated nation of Germany. As the world enters 1936 German "Fuhrer" Adam Dressler calls for radical change in Europe as he seeks to confirm Germany's place as one of Europe's Great Powers by any means necessary.
As conflict brews and war lays just beyond the horizon. Only a single question remains: Who will be victorious?
- Various fixes and improvements.
Version 24.03.21 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.4)
- Added decision for the Soviets to invade Estonia
- Removed references to the Baltic SSR from Soviet decisions
- Updated introduction event to reflect current version
- Turkey/Ottoman Empire can now join the Stahlpakt
- Free India now has names
- Free India now peaces out with Mashriqi and South Africa when appropriate
- Localized several Danish country flags
- Removed references to Belarus from German focus tree
- Removed references to Belarus from German decisions
- Removed references to Belarus & Baltic SSR from Polish focus tree
- Re-added several missing victory points in China
- Added infrastructure to state 1020
- Georgia will receive the correct number of guns from the UK during rearmament
- UK can no longer send the Raj post-civil war relief while the civil war is still ongoing
- Nerfed UK development events to India
- Added world news event for Germany renouncing Versailles
- UK will no longer be automatically dragged into the Indian Revolt before parliament gets a chance to vote
- Removed outdated political paths from the game rules
- Updated game logo and background image
Version 01.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
- Added several states to France in preparation for upcoming content
- Changes to the states of Spain
- Revamped Siamese states
- Slightly lowered the number of resources in the Alsace-Lorraine region
- Spain can form Iberia
- Extra decisions and events for Spain
- Germany will now annex the state of Lorraine-Nord when France capitulates
- Sweden can not join the Third International while at war with the Soviet Union
Version 11.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.