Mod «Old World Blues» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
Last update: 24.01.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 23.01.21
War, war never changes.
Old World Blues is a total overhaul for Hearts of Iron IV: starting in the year 2275 and set in the Fallout universe. Experience the postapocalypse like never before with a dynamic war system that ensures that the AI nations act on their own, respond to aggression, and strike when their opponents are weak. Twenty nine national focus trees—three of which are generic—keep the game exciting as numerous powers contest in a battle to control the Wasteland. With the use of “Historic Focuses”, you get to decide the path famous Fallout factions took, directing generic nations and changing history as you see fit.
Old World Blues is the definitive Fallout experience for Hearts of Iron IV, a total overhaul that uses its expansive list of changes to make the game a truly new and unforgettable experience. With almost three years of development time and glowing reviews across the board, we assure you: you’re in good hands here. Welcome to the wasteland, friend.
- An entirely custom map of North America
- 11300 provinces
- 866 states
- 136 nations
- 581,832 lines of code
- Mountain ranges realistically represented as impassable terrain
- Navigable rivers made of sea terrain spanning the entire map.
- 13 new unit types
- Custom unit voices for major nations
- Custom unit models for each nation type: mexican, tribal, settler, raider, ghoul, and super mutant!
- Unique 3D models for iconic Fallout robots
- Detailed and animated power armour models
- Unique 3D models for motorised and mechanised infantry
- Unique infantry models for the Aztlan, Itza, NCR, Legion, and Vault City
- 833 custom focus icons
- 308 new idea icons
- Events and descriptions themed to perfectly match the Fallout style
- 26 unique focus trees centred around important Fallout factions
- 3 generic focus trees representing different groups in Fallout: raiders, tribals, and settlers
- 4 new ideologies representing the nature of groups found in Fallout: Elites, Intellectuals, Ruler, and People.
- Custom artwork for all leaders and generals
- A one-of-a-kind research tree that converts the diversity of Fallout’s technology into HOI4 seamlessly
- Every music track from Fallout bundled with a custom music-player
- An extensive and incredibly talented submodding community
- A unique scavenging system that immerses the player in the Fallout world
- Savage raiding mechanics for the mightiest raiders on the west coast, the Broken Coast
- An ancient intelligence who slumbers within the heart of Mexico
Nations with focus trees: New California Republic, Caesar’s Legion, Western Brotherhood, Washington Brotherhood, Mojave Chapter, Broken Coast, New Vegas, New Reno, Vault City, Desert Rangers, Troll Warren, New Canaan, Heaven’s Gate, Great Khans, Republic of the Ruo Grande, Ejército Mexicano, Chichen Itza, Nueva Aztlán, Free Fighters, Costa Cafeinada, Tierra de los Tzotzil, Tlalocan, Ejército Libertador del Sur, Imperio Mexicano, and Excan Tlahtoloyan; alongside 3 generic trees.
- All other mods off EXCEPT OWB and its companion music mod/any submods
- UI scale of 1.0 (default).
- Resolution of 1920×1080
- NATO counters: off
- Added new graphics for the loading screen top and bottom bars.
- Added localization to two Lone Star events that were lacking it.
- Added SPECIAL traits to several generals including Leoncio Alonso, Paullus, Leonardo Mora and El Ocelotl.
- Added settler level support tech for the eighties and gave them 4 research slots to start with a brand new idea to start with.
- Added bypass to Aztlan focus Mexico City Heals to bypass if you don’t own Mexico City.
- Additions to the Eighties focus tree with two new focuses, The Gold Mines of Elko and Vault City's Mechanics, with minor edits to several other focuses.
- Added a starting navy to Gente Del Sol
- Additions and edits to Gente Del Sol in response to player feedback include rework of the focus tree and addition of several new ideas with localization changes.
- Added additional edge case handling of the Battle for the Hoover Dam to include a case for the Legion to just attack both Mojave Brotherhood and Mojave Territories if they are still fighting over the dam when he arrives.
- Added Lanius to the nations that have access to the Tribal Technology Tree.
- Added a new scripted trigger can_use_autonomy_system which does a proper check for the ability of the player having the correct DLC for the games autonomy system to run.
- Changed the focuses for Inviting Port Maw and the Old Country for the Washington Brotherhood to make it so the focuses can only be taken when those nations are at peace to invite them through a event but if they don't exist those focuses give wargoals on their core land instead.
- Nerfed resources gained from the The Laws of the Silva and The Lowell Observatory events for the Legion.
- Changed prerequisite of the Legion focus The True Capital to be The Heart of the Empire.
- Changed Lone Star event Welcome to the Legion into a news event.
- Minor tweaks to Lone Star decision to become Lanius for hopefully better compatibility.
- Changed parts of the Texas Arms Association focus tree to allow them to progress if they are a puppet of the Republic of the Rio Grande.
- Buffed manpower given from the Legion manpower laws.
- Minor buff to several Republic of the Rio Grande ministers.
- Big changes to the Lone Star focus tree to want to pursue a tyranny over Texas, in changes to the focus tree that make it less of a Legion proxy.
- The Platinum Chip is now handled more organically for Vegas, and if the Territories steal it, then Vegas gets it back on annexing the Territories.
- Fixed type in Slim Pickets leader description.
- Fixed the 3.1.5 Changelog possibly not being in the changelog section of the pipboy.
- Fixed typo in The Battle for the Hoover Dam event description, The Chariots of Two Suns decision tooltip, Fidelis Navajo event, Several leader description, several eighties ideas and focuses, Lone Star events, Legion decisions, and misc flavor events.
- Fixed The Chariots of Two Suns decision not actually spawning anything.
- Fixed Imperio Mexicano focus Pretenders to the Crown not giving the wrong nation a core.
- Fixed the wrong nation getting the event from the Our Friends in Houston focus.
- Fixed wrong header for Schematics in technology tree.
- Fixed air equipment design companies not applying to a few air equipment technologies.
- Fixed several puppet setting effects not having proper DLC triggers for setting autonomy levels.
- Fixed issue with retaining puppet ideas if you somehow lost your puppets before a proper effect went off to remove them.
- Fixed Tlaloc’s death event only triggering for Mexican nations if Anna owned the silo.
- Fixed Tlaloc’s death event not playing the death sound for the right nations.
- Fixed issue with Skinning a Jaguar event for Aztlan having wrong localization and trying to kill a unit leader that doesn’t exist anymore.
- Fixed Equestria game rule not spawning them after the fourth New California Republic focus like it should.
- Fixed Thradd not getting the mutant wage laws.
- Fixed some TTM focuses, some development decisions and the TNK autodoc sink advisor not giving research bonuses to medical equipment correctly.
- Fixed Mojave Territory Unit Leaders being the wrong type by flipping them.
- Removed April Fools Traits from normal Big Jim general.
- Removed bad leader description from Lucius.
Version 31.12.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
- Added localization to security robot attack, defence, and speed modifiers.
- Added giving the blocked tech level tech to nations that are liberated if the manual tech level advancement gamerule is on.
- Added block_tech_level tech to the copy tech effect if the game rule is active for it.
- Added block_tech_level tech to be given when using the create_new_owb_country effect if the game rule is active.
- Added create_new_owb_country effect to Tlaloc's children spawning.
- Buffed the Economy laws for the New California Republic.
- Changed the effect for Forming Colorado to not add cores but instead claims on all states you don’t own in Colorado.
- Fixed issue with sending Lanius west but him never coming back if Caesars Legion has their civil war before the decision ends.
- Fixed issues with Tlaloc and his childrens wage laws.
- Removed North Pole Enclave from spawning on start-up
Version 24.12.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
- Added a theorist to all robotic flagged nations for the Automated Warfare doctrine.
- Added a research penalty to most tribal techs. Meaning the more of these are taken, the worse does research become.
- Changed Asymmetric Warfare and Conventional Warfare to have different focuses. More specifically the tribal path of Asymmetrical and the Trooper path of Conventional. There are no manpower or width bonuses present anymore. Conventional warfare unlocks custom equipment now though.
- Buffed enforcers to work as units in the field, they work especially well with the tribal doctrine path now.
- Buffed tanks slightly, still work in progress.
- Buffed APC Breakthrough a lot.
- Fixed the The Garita Caldera decision for Twin Mothers not having loc if you had the Waking the Tiger DLC.
- Fixed a strange crash for Windows 7 users when they tried to start a game up as New Vegas.
- Fixed issue with Mirelurk advisor traits not actually buff Mirelurk equipment.
- Fixed the nuke idea to apply correctly when being nuked.
- Fixed the tech level advancement gamerule not applying to nations that didn't exist on game start.
- Fixed the issue with nations that are newly created sometimes not having the correct generic focus tree.
- Fixed west_legion_east_legion_cant_call tooltip not being localized.
- Fixed potential issue of focus trees having wrong modifier values.
- Fixed potential issue of when freeing subjects/puppets they don’t get the right default trees back.
- Fixed Troll Warren having slave law requirements for some focuses.
- Fixed a bug with war bond calculation and army law default when caps disabled.
- Removed second call to the Equestria April Fools event in the New California Republic focus tree.
- Removed North Texas strategic region from claims added to Maxson Chapter in the focus The Greater Colorado Expedition.
- Removed puppet taxation decisions till 3.2 due to remaining issues with them.
- Removed the Followers of the Apocalypse as a trade node organisation, pending 3.2 rework.
Version 14.12.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
- Added Followers of the Apocalypse to the organizations that appear in trade nodes.
- Added gamerule to turn on or off the Ace Pilot events.
- Added scrollbar to technology tabs so they can display on lower res monitors.
- Separated generic Settler manpower laws into New California Republic and New Canaan specific ones, to reduce checks.
- Replaced all slavery rewards with caps rewards.
- All caps will be replaced with pp at a 1:1.4 ratio with caps disabled.
- Fixed the Expeditions Boon focus sometimes not properly unlocking.
- Fixed the Burying the Ghosts achievement not working for the Cause.
- Fixed Securitron subtechs only working if you have the La Resistance DLC.
- Fixed improper setting of icons that could cause some ideas to not have images.
- Fixed Crusher civil war for Unity of Austin starting with Brotherhood of Steel conscription laws.
- Fixed disable caps gamerule.
- Fixed Caesar not being able to take the after Hoover Dam focuses if you forgive the Malpais Legate.
- Fixed the Tribal technology tab not having localization.
- Removed unnecessary triggers for some advisors.
- Removed a large amount of duplicate localization strings.
- Removed the id from Kristina Gallo unit leader as in some games she couldn't be created due to how many generals the game had created already.
- Removed slavery.
Version 17.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.2)
- Added missing focus description to some late great plains federation focuses.
- Added unique manpower laws for Twin Mothers.
- Fixed remaining issues with ministers and laws not appearing.
- Fixed two starting templates for Lanius having support companies be in strange spots.
- Fixed Lushanya and Nashoba advisor not appearing for the great plains federation.
- Fixed generic settler chem trader appearing when he shouldn't.
- Fixed nations starting with only melee weapon tech not having access to the infantry and militia unit type.
- Fixed Great Plains Federation expedition event chain being able to fire multiple times.
- Fixed having no techs if you pick Lucius in the Legion Civil war event.
- Fixed issue with Vulpes possibly not spawning during the civil war.
- Removed Wheelmother's Garage from New Reno again, since they have a unique car company.
- Removed game rule to half the Legions manpower.
Version 13.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.2)
- Added Texas tags to current puppet actions.
- Added starting armies to the Cypher Warband, Last Lodge and reservation.
- Added starting idea to Last Lodge.
- Added tooltip to the scavenger reward techs explaining that they unlock the corresponding weapon tech or pre-war business.
- Added some civilian and arms workshop to Cypher Warband and Last Lodge.
- Added final leader images for Cherokee and Choctaw.
- Added missing localization for unit modifiers the mod added.
- Made Wheelmother's Garage production company available to New Reno on start.
- The Jaguar gets power armor tech, making him the only person you ever play.
- Rosado gets scientific robots with the Technate.
- Changed Cherokee to not go through the shared focus branch so quickly. They will now prioritize the research slot in the left branch.
- Massive change to country scripted triggers which increases performance.
- Changed CALIX to ask for things from random controlled states not just owned ones.
- Changed localization for Maxson Chapter focus trigger, Caesar's Legion focus Summon Wastelanders to a Council.
- Revised several triggers to increase performance.
- Moved Lanius focus A Use for the Weak so it is visible.
- Navajo will no longer ask for Caesar's land at war, when they TAKE IT BY FORCE.
- Fixed Incorrect time cost of "Little Brother of War" focus for the federation.
- FIxed several cases of bad capitalization of certain code.
- Fixed operative Frumentarius Justinian spawning without a portrait.
- Fixed an issue with the Legion civil war where there could be two Vulpes factions and one wasn’t actually pulled into the war.
- Fixed localization errors in caps/node guis.
- Fixed issue with event nf_texas.115 Education for the Texas constitution.
- Fixed issue with the raid decision happening from/against raider that don’t exist.
- Fixed Doki Doki and Vera generals getting the human sick events.
- Fixed issue with First batch New Vegas focus gained units not being security robots.
- Fixed visible issue with Marching West decision category for Lonestar.
- Fixed a bug in the event where the Eighties ask for Sac City.
- Fixed localization issues in Mojave Brotherhood of Steel Walking Artillery, Mojave Territories Begin Operation Roll up and Liberate Goodsprings, Texas Brotherhood of Steel Brotherhood Exercizes.
- Fixed legion events regarding Arizona Wars and Vulpes.
- Fixed Broken Coast focus Canadian Pipelines requiring a bad state.
- Fixed Legion Ideas to make consumer good costs more dynamic.
- Fixed Legion Civil War nations not having their focus trees completed to where they should be.
- Fixed Gente del Sol ideas not having the correct images.
- Fixed Legion Minister requiring the Navajo to have both a Subject and a Faction member instead of just one of those.
- Removed hidden idea for AI as it was decrepit.
- Removed Texas secessionists from Guerra.
- Removed unused focus in Lanius focus tree lac_good_boy_yay.
- Removed Aztlan General Hernando Maroto from existing on game start.
- Removed Tribal Tech bonuses from Legion focus tree.
Version 11.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- Fixed bugs
Version 03.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- Added Upholding Our Ideals as a prerequisite of Bring Supplies to Paradise focus.
- Added back in Lucius event Pia Fidelis.
- Renoclave gets scientific vehicles.
- Added the platinum chip tech to another Vegas event.
- Ulysses should be available as a leader.
- Various localization tweaks to Caesar, Mojave Territories, and the Choir.
- Fixed Chicasaw Looking for Revenge Event Chain. They now can find Aspen again after driving her out.
- Fixed the event The Disaster of Camp Searchlight crashing the game.
- Fixed Mojave Territories Focus which required dual mutually exclusive prerequisites.
- TAA no longer gets scientific infantry from Rosado.
Version 25.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- Bug fixes.
Version 23.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- Updating the mod for version 1.10.
- Moving to a new page in the steam workshop.
- A huge amount of new content.
Version 18.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.2)
- Added additional check to the Lanius as a army chief so he becomes available as soon as he is a general.
- Added bypass to Caesars Legion focus The Brotherhood of Steel so if you own their lands already it will bypass.
- Made it so the Brotherhood of Mars can't join the Brotherhood of Steel faction.
- Added new Isolationist trait that makes the leader not wish to join any faction through diplomatic means.
- Renamed Brotherhood of Steel faction to Western Brotherhood of Steel.
- Previous dislikes_brotherhood_of_steel trait was renamed to dislikes_western_brotherhood_of_steel, and a new dislikes_brotherhood_of_steel' trait has been created that applies to ALL Brotherhood groups.
- Changed Utah Pantheon so countries can't select their goal till they have completed the second focus for the Pantheon.
- Fixed error in the Desert Rangers focus tree that have them wargoals on Caesars Legion instead of the Vipers.
- Fixed Vulpes not having the correct stats.
- Fixed Chichen Itza gamerule for Clara not having a description.
- Fixed The New Gods utah event options having a broken tooltip.
- Fixed event An offer from the Brotherhood description typos.
- Fixed typo in New California Republic focus Fortifying the Capital.
- Fixed Leonardo Mora field marshal stats from the Republic of the Rio Grande focus tree not being correct.
- Fixed power Armour units being so tiny.
- Fixed broken localization in the Utah Pantheon.
Version 11.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.2)
- Added a custom leader to the Two Suns.
- Added new flag for undesirable and Mutant recruitment laws so submods can turn off the generic ones.
- Added Huangdi (The Emperor) to the OST.
- Added new custom art for the New Canaan LMG fireteam technology/equipment.
- Added impassable checks to the New California Republic Mojave Brotherhood of Steel border war decisions so they can't happen in states that are impassable.
- Added a new scripted trigger all_core_land_controlled_by_prev_sphere works just like all_core_land_owned_by_prev_sphere but checks if you control all their land rather then own which means it can be used to see if you, your puppets, or your allies fully occupy a country but are still at war.
- Added a missing vanilla element to the mapicon gui for training will stop at max icon for Air wings.
- Added in dependency stuff to the OWB modding readme file.
- Added icons to many of the stats for units/equipment.
- Added bypasses to all wargoal focuses that didn't have them bypassing if you met the requirements of mainly you or your allies or puppets owning their land excluding a few focuses that needed more checks.
- Added enforcer tech to USA history file.
- Added several missing unlock techs to the scripted effect that transfer technologies between nations.
- Added support for generating submod faction tracking code.
- Added the Enduring trait to Tabitha so she has 2 on creation.
- Added dont_add_specials_loser to any event/focus unit leaders that are missing it.
- Added additional info on setting up the system for ignoring random special trait assignment for submodders/us in the OWB README.
- Added gamerule for Dismantle Faction with three options currently:
- All factions can be dismantled
- No Starter Factions
- All factions that exist on game start can not be dismantled but any other faction can be
- No factions can be dismantled.
- Added Automation tech to Dredgers.
- Reworked the requirements to joining factions.
- Countries can no longer ask to join factions if that country's leader dislikes that faction; notably, this prevents House from joining the Legion.
- Many factions have new conditions for membership through diplomatic action - focus tree/event based actions ignore these restrictions.
- Brotherhood factions require prospects to be human, not raiders, and either advanced or civilized with an intellectuals government.
- Caesar's Legion requires prospects to be human, not advanced, and not have either a people or intellectuals government.
- Children of the Gate require prospects to be civilized.
- Enclave factions require prospects to be human and civilized.
- NCR and Phoenix Federation require prospects not to be raiders.
- Los Ninos de Mexico requires prospects to be Mexican nations.
- Northern League requires prospects not to be super mutants or have a people government.
- A trigger checking if a state is in the Greater Mojave Desert; this includes states in the starting setup of the following countries:
- Dam Busters
- The Fiends
- Great Khans
- Mojave Raiders
- New Vegas
- Shady Sands
- Death Valley
- Northwestern Mojave
- Southwestern Mojave
- Sky Reavers
- Area 6
- Area 51
- Coyote Springs
- Desert Pass
- Twisted Hairs
- Mojave Alliance can now accept countries as members that don't border a current faction member if they have a core state within the borders of the Greater Mojave Desert. This is mostly useful when using game rules that split up countries in the area on game start.
- Changed Beltran-Levyan, Paz Bandits, Valle Bandits, Free Fighters, Sinaloa Cartel, The Viceroyalty, Imperio Mexicano, Excan Tlahtoloyan, Tlalocan, and several cosmetic tags into their spanish equivalent.
- Changed the name of The Forum to El Foro.
- Changed los Ej�rcito Mexicano to el Ej�rcito Mexicano.
- Changed tooltip for second option in Terrible Tuesday to let you know you will play as Lanius.
- Removed the state flags for is_impassable and used the new 1.9.1 trigger to check if a state is impassable or not.
- Changed Crush Petro Chico focus for Chichen Itza to allow you to take it even if Petro Chico doesn't exist if you don't own all their core land but bypass if you do.
- Changed Enforce Military Rule focus for Chichen Itza to require you to own all their core land to take it.
- Changed Crush Ejercito Mexicano focus to not require them to exist but bypass if you own all their core land also made it give proper wargoals of Demand territory decisions if someone else owns their land.
- Changed the code for not applying random SPECIAL traits to use a trait assigned manually instead of using the ID's for better compatibility with submods. See OWB MODDING README in the OWB files for more info.
- Changed Police Protectron build cost from 11.7 to 22.
- Changed RNG so bankruptcy chance is lower.
- Changed a bunch of wargoal effects to use the scripted_effects and scripted_triggers we implemented some time ago.
- Changed check in New Reno focus The Klamath Deal to use new scripted triggers.
- Changed all allwaystransparent references to alwaystransparent.
- Changed the operative leader gui to match the vanilla version adding in dismissal buttons.
- Adjusted unitview.gui to match vanilla code.
- Adjusted base caps unit cost making units 33% cheaper.
- Adjusted bankruptcy event restarting economy to be 10% rarer and be less harsh.
- Updated the should_initiate_resistance to match new vanilla triggers.
- Reenabled the New California Republic civil war as the 1.9.1 official patch fixed the broken effects and change the Enclave faction for Dayglow.
- Changed Broken Coasts undesirable law to raiders.
- Changed unit leaders and admirals to use the new stat formula, skill*2+2.
- Changed base combat width on fights to be 60 and additional added combat width to be 20.
- Reduced how often aces are generated and killed by a factor of 10.
- Gave the Nations of the New California Republic civil war cores on all New California Republic land.
- Updated Operation files with the vanilla changes to effects.
- Buffed Kinckaid.
- Aztlans now receive advisors.
- Changed Tlaloc's on_daily to be specific to him so only his nation ever uses it.
- Fixed a broken tooltip in the Ranger Deployment focus.
- Fixed Hanlon misspelled in the Ranger Deployment focus.
- Fixed typos in the Crowd Control Gear technology description.
- Fixed a typo in the party description for the Constitutional Republic type of people ideology.
- Fixed typo in Glider tech description.
- Fixed typo in Retaking Rattletail focus description.
- Fixed typo in Construction Basics tech description.
- Fixed typo in Origin of the Gang event description.
- Fixed the use of in term of instead of in terms of in tech descriptions.
- Fixed typo in Ranger Unification Treaty idea description.
- Fixed typo in War Propaganda decisions description.
- Fixed typo in Work as Needed Technology description.
- Fixed error when Raising Militia against the Texas Arms Association as the Republic of the Rio Grande not granting you cores on the land you raised militia in.
- Fixed Spawning Militia for Paullus spawning them in the wrong state.
- Fixed Chichen Itza focus Enhanced Landing Forces and Increase Naval Capabilities not giving you the right techs if you don't own the Man the Guns DLC.
- Fixed Western Brotherhood of Steel focus Common Ground with Savages bypass to use the right effect so if you own all their land it will bypass.
- Fixed caps idea not having localization.
- Fixed 3D issues with older models.
- Fixed Sorrows having a manpower idea they can't start with in their history file.
- Fixed the fix that added a naval base to The Warren not actually doing that.
- Fixed the Silicon Valley Expedition event being spelled wrong.
Version 11.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- Fixed an issue with the new Legion changes accidentally giving Caesar a massive Power Armour tech bonus at game start. Legionclave is fucking DEAD!
Version 01.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- Added Localization for several industry technologies.
- Added back in operative traits.
- Added bypasses to the Western Brotherhood Focuses that have to do with San Jose for the Shattered gamerule giving it to the Shi at start so it bypasses the one requiring that state if you don't own it.
- Added localization for flags for government checks.
- Added invite_to_FACTION series of effects; the AI will currently ALWAYS accept these. Intended for usage in focus trees; may add a bare minimum opinion check later but will likely always bypass strength ratio/distance checks.
- Added tooltips to ask_to_join_FACTION scripted effect.
- Added invite_to_[from,prev,root]_faction and ask_to_join_[from,prev,root] faction to allow dynamic use of invite_to_FACTION. The invite_to_[from,prev,root]_faction and ask_to_join_[from,prev,root] faction still show a tooltip if the target country isn't currently in a faction to make player focus tree planning less surprising; otherwise a focus might not list any effects at all.
- Added bypass to War in Heaven focus for High Chapel if you already own all Heaven's Gate territory.
- Added documentation on how to disable our government laws to the modding readme file.
- Added factions Whiet Sands Compact and Phoenix Republic for Red Sun Republic and Phoenix Republic respectively for shattered legion gamerule.
- Added in Broken gamerules for New Canaan, Eighties, and White Legs.
- Broken Eighties are replaced with Noemen Tribe, Protectron Scurity Hub, and Wendover Republic. The gamerule also gives Noement Tribe and Protectron Security Hub 2000 manpower and 3 slots/factories to their capitals.
- Broken White Legs gives half of the White Legs territory to Frisco city but keeps the White Legs around.
- Broken New Canaan sees them replaced with Brigham Barons and Farfield Warband.
- White Legs focus tree will adjust somewhat to a missing Eighties or New Canaan based on the gamerules you choose. Mainly wargoals are shifted to the new owners of those territories.
- Added Frisco City to the map as cores in White Legs territory and edited their color to stand out more.
- Added the Senator's Little Helpers faction to the faction system.
- Added bypasses to North Pole Enclaves focuses for a Naughty North Pole Enclave.
- Added some missing requirements for Nice/Naughty Idea for their respective branches.
- Added Enforcers mainly for use in Garrisons.
- Added music to the base mod. This includes the Teams OST for Old World blues, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, and the Fallout 3 OST's.
- Added in AI operation strategy stuff from vanilla.
- Added in operative on_actions from vanilla that triggers events and such when operatives are captured/killed.
- Added in the events for the operative on_actions for captured/killed.
- Added flags to the development projects so you can't run more then one at a time.
- Added trigger to the New California Republic Brotherhood of Steel war so it doesn't fire if you used the Shattered New California Republic game rule.
- Added flag to coring buttons to allow people to have their nations use the Tlaloc coring button instead of the base coring button. Doesn't change the name so it still says chico-net. Might be something we look into getting changed at a later date.
- Added compliance/resistance requirement to Tlaloc coring button as well.
- Added check to the effect that adds the sick trait for generals to allow us/modders to stop generals getting sick for specific nations.
- Added research bonus to Motorized tech for Wheelmother's Garage to match other companies.
- New Game Rule: The Zetan Invasion! Relive the original Old World Blues April Fools event easily from a simple game rule toggle.
- New Game Rule: The Kaiser's Return! How will the Wasteland react to Kaiser Wilhelm switching places with Caesar?
- New Game Rule: Harmony and Unity! Things get strange when magic enters the wasteland.
- The previous Area 51 game rule has been turned to 'disabled' by default, and a new secret option has been enabled in its place.
- Changed New California Republic templates so there isn't several templates of the same units.
- Made it so Making Baja From the The Baja Integration Act focus gives them the custom New California Republic puppet tree.
- Republic of the Rio Grande now uses invite_to_root_faction to invite FFI, allowing players to reject the invitation. The news event now fires from on_add_rio_pact_effects.
- Republic of the Rio Grande now uses invite_to_root_faction for their focus pulling in Northern Mexico.
- Changed Attack the 80s decision to account for puppets and alliances.
- Changed Noemen Tribe to use Ghoul models.
- Changed Brigham Barons and Farfield Warband to both be Mormon nations. Even if that check is basically never used.
- Cleaned up many tooltips for North Pole Enclaves focuses and tightened up their war goals to account for alliances/puppet relations.
- Changed New Calfornia Republic focus Experimental Armour to no longer give Stripper Power Armor tech but give a research boost for it instead.
- Changed Rio Chapters map name from the Rio Chapter to just Rio Chapter to match the other Brotherhoods on the map.
- Technology balance 2.0. Reworked, reballanced and adjusted every single unit and equipment in mod.
- Increased Gecko and Vault City state populations.
- Changed our operation localization to be in the replace folder and only replace those we changed incase they do work on it we want to bring over so we don't need to check the file every time.
- Changed the Expel the Riff Raff decision to give you 14% stability instead of 7% after it's effect completes.
- Changed countries name file to overwrite vanilla countries loc file.
- The "Shi Chapter" has been renamed to the San Francisco chapter, otherwise unchanged.
- The Timelord and Synthetic Dawn Game Rules have been temporarily set to on by default.
- Fixed a issue with a wrongly named trigger in diplomacy triggers.
- Fixed description for Bunker Codes focus for the Republic of the Rio Grande.
- Fixed Troll Warren Betty, Pittman, and Bonesnarl advisor images being a blue tint.
- Fixed there being double declaration of some minister images.
- Fixed Wall of Jericho decision requiring a state from the Twisted Hairs.
- Fixed stats for laws, mainly conscription and trade, being in the wrong place.
- Fixed some instances of lower case OR's, AND's, and NOT's as that has proven to cause issues on Macs running the mod.
- Fixed Chichen Itza focus The Labor Lords of Puerto Vallaits having a typo in the description.
- Fixed Chichen Itza focus Resume Military Duties not creating the military leader as advertised.
- Fixed Mountain Hawk advisor for New Canaan requiring Tar Walkers to be a puppet of the Dead Horses instead of New Canaan.
- Removed left over Legion troops if you enable the Legion Shattered gamerule.
- Removed Upgrade for the Spy Academy that boosts ideology and propaganda missions.
Version 09.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- Added a Coring Cost Cap to the tooltip for coring so people don't get confused when it is lower then the math.
- Added is_not_chiconet_nation trigger.
- Added intelligence defense bonus to Brotherhood Bunker Blues idea.
- Added a Fallback section to the country alias tags just in case.
- Added a militia template to every nations starting templates for garrison.
- Added intel leaks to trade laws depending on how open you are.
- Added a buff to resistance squashing to tribal nations.
- Added extra information to the Coring Mechanic Tutorial to mention the Political Power cap and the compliance and resistance needs.
- Added trigger to the development decisions to make sure you have the factories for them.
- Added resistance and intel stuff to White Legs ideas.
- Added scripted_triggers for all the laws we currently have to allow submodders/us to disable them for certain nations and the like with a country flag.
- Added localization for cost_factor for the new types of advisors.
- Changed Vertibird and Xian tech to longer be boostable by air experience and not receive bonuses from base air categories to bring them in line with the change to Gauss and Plasma Weaponry.
- Increase resource cost for Anti Tank slightly.
- Rebalanced Anti Tank stats to be less effective due to it being Superior to Fireteams.
- Moved followers stuff to the new on_monthly on_action.
- Moved caps monthly stuff to the on_monthly on_action.
- Tlaloc will now only check his enemies as potential deterrance targets for targeted decision purposes.
- Tlaloc's asset protection protocol is marked as a good thing so it looks less ominous when 'failed', as its the expected outcome 99.9% of the time.
- Updated the chiconet_nation trigger with tooltips.
- Switched Warrior and Militia training localization.
- Reduction to Planning bonuses.
- Increased costs of building fortifications.
- Additional work on AI use of occupation laws.
- More work on bring Resistance in line with how the developers want it to be.
- Changed the Legion focus War for Hoover Dam to be available if any member of the New California Republic owns the hoover dam and not just the New California Republic.
- Changed how the Brotherhood of Steel does the Umbra Annexation by adding compliance to the Umbra states when they peacefully accept the Annexation.
- Capitalized Eighties in the Thunderbird focus.
- Fixed Support Companies being added in the wrong way making them invisible on the division designer.
- Fixed compliance so it doesn't produce over 100% factories and resources.
- Fixed New Renos focuses so they can't get New Reno at 25 slots so quickly.
- Fixed support companies so they don't effect the division speed.
- Fixed the Legion keeping Joshua as a advisor when New Canaan falls.
- Minor fix for the units stats view having a view of the template and having support clip through the normal units.
- Fixed the state resource display grid not showing over 4 resources.
- Fixed a few localization issue with operative stuff due to how we replaced the strings.
- Fixed compliance level Voluntary Fighters having a typo.
- Fixed Tlaloc Protection Protocol having a button even though it's a mission.
- Fixed trait icons being off due to having a random declaration of the spriteType even when we don't edit it.
- Fixed Capitol Hill Downfall event using the wrong tags for it's triggers.
- Removed the Collaboration operations for now.
- Removed duplicate prerequisite in Boulder City Salvage focus for the Legion.
- Removed Securitrons from the Protection Hub nation.
- Removed our fake on_monthly stuff.
- Removed two old useless ai strategies, resist_legion_imperialism, and resist_NCR_imperialism.
- Removed old volunteer AI files for AI.
- Removed is super mutant nation trigger from Vault City check in the New Reno focus An Ode to Rats since Vault City is no longer a super mutant nation when going The Brain.
- Removed logs from follower events.
- Removed Decisions for recruiting spys in continents not currently in use.
Version 04.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- Added a new control to prevent Santa Anna from guaranteeing Rio if he is at war with them.
- Added generic advisors to Aztlan.
- Made Jacobstown releasable at game start with settler tree.
- Added checks to stop multiple AI peace plans from running at once and only apply in approriate wars.
- Added two new decisions for the White Legs, a wargoal against the eighties, and a way to boost people support.
- Added extra checks to New Canaan decisions so they don't appear if the nation it affects doesn't exist.
- Added custom localization for more, if not all, cosmetic weaponry in the tech tree.
- Added in the Custom Division Names submod allowing the divisions you create to have whatever name the template was instead of default names.
- Added a extra check to the Nation Supports the Rabble event so it only fires against nations with 5 or more slaves.
- Compatbility with 1.9 and La Resistance DLC.
- Custom Compliance, Resistance, and Occupation laws/levels.
- Added flags to Occupation/Compliance/Resistance stuff so submodders can turn off our generic ones if they wish to make custom ones for their speicifc nations.
- Added a new starting idea to the Shi to highlight their unique Air focus.
- Added flags to allow submodders to opt out of puppet events.
- Changed trade law to free trade and Legalized drugs for CAF.
- Changed Press law for the New California Republic to Free Press.
- Reduced effects of corruption.
- Changed New Reno to start with Slavery.
- Houses's conquest path will now include Jacobstown, Utobitha, and the Boomers if they are released on game start. Focus names/descriptions should probably be changed accordingly in a future update.
- The King can invite Jacobstown and the Boomers to the Mojave Alliance alongside the Dam Busters.
- The 'Desert Paladins' event now grants claims to the Mojave Chapter for Utobitha if released on game start, and additionally grants Vegas claims on the Fiends to fully take the Mojave between them.
- Allow Normies for Jacobstown, No Normies for Utobitha.
- Both Jacobstown and Utobitha get Wasteland Training.
- Jacobstown has access to some new supermutant copies of settler laws.
- Jacobstown has access to Doctor Henry as a custom settler doctor advisor; while slightly worse than typical settler doctors he also increases special forces capacity.
- Jacobstown will no longer allow access to slavery laws.
- Jacobstown starts with Free Press, Utobitha with State Press.
- Utobitha added as exception to requiring civilized for State Press.
- Corrected Jacobstown adjective from 'settler' to 'Jacobstown'.
- Make BoS countries hate Jacobstown; otherwise they do not suffer from the super mutant opinion malus. Will polish later.
- Moved to new grant_claims_and_cores effect for some Vegas conquests.
- Moved to using the new ai wargoal availability trigger for some conquests.
- The King's focuses for improving West/North Vegas no longer require owning the relevant states; if unowned the focuses do the same as before but additionally add an opinion bonus with the current owner.
- Blocked countries from stealing ally's claims and cores in peace conferences.
- Changed bypasses to use new scripted trigger.
- Made trade a bit less harsh until we have a better fix.
- MAde gliders cheaper to research and produce.
- Made unlock techs for air cheaper.
- Made Protectron Security Hub a robot nation, Brigham Barons a settler nation, and Farfield Warband a raider nation.
- Adjusted tech slots for black Sun, Hualapai, Jicarilla.
- Gave Las Grangjas settler tech.
- Reduced tech slots for Mescalero, Ten Signs, Wester Apache.
Changed Caesar's name to Sallow.
- Tweaked percentages for NCN puppet decision.
- Changed Lock and Load to only affect ballistic weapons.
- Changed Muzzles Pile of Guns to only affect infantry weapons and not all infantry techs.
- Rewrote the Localization for the popup event when someone demands territory from a country.
- Made Cannibal a flavor trait, added survivalist as replacement.
- Made ships easier to spot on rivers.
- Moved Recycling tech to be on the correct year line for it's research cost.
- Changed Scavenging decisions to not use PP anymore and adjusted caps costs.
- Changed the Crossing the Rubicon for non historical game play to make it so if the New California Republic owns the Dam it does nothing so you have to complete the next focuses.
- Revamped division designer to allow for more varied gameplay.
- Changed Plasma, and Gauss Weapons to no longer be boostable by standard research boosts or Experience.
- Changed Xian Fighters to require the Jet Engines technology.
- Swapped East and West Sonora names to actually be East and West.
- Changed Coring to require more then 95% compliance and less then 20% resistance in a state.
- Capped Coring cost to 300.
- Changed all leaders who are Female to actually be seen as Female by the game.
- Overhauled Suppression values for most units.
- Nerfed progression curve of Demolition and Fireteam equipment and made them more expensive.
- Reduced the organization penalty slightly for Demolition and Fireteam units.
- Fixed leader trigger for Mora not letting you do his focuses if he's a dictator.
- Fixed typos in Eighties, White Legs focus trees.
- Fixed a typo in a troll warren event.
- Fixed the Legion Puppet tree having focuse be mutually exclusive when they shouldn't have been.
- Fixed many spelling mistakes.
- Fixed the 80's peace AI overriding default peace AI.
- Fixed leader ID's being swapped in Chichen Itza leader checks.
- Fixed a few puppet events missing equal signs.
- Fixed Motorized hardness.
- Addressed some supply weirdness.
- Fixed AI not deploying air units. Hopefully for good!
- Fixed utah general focus The Tribal Confederation missing it's description.
- Fixed Brotherhood of Steel focus San-Francisco Harbour not adding the naval bases as it says it should.
- Fixed scavenging ideas not having localization.
- Fixed a few missing pieces of localization.
- Fixed several localization strings missing for equipment.
- Fixed the caps tooltip being displayed when hovering over things outside the caps box on the topbar.
- Fixed Sinaola Cartel having recon in their templates but not having recon technology unlocked.
- Fixed White Legs going into a double war due to the Betray the Eighties focus missing a trigger.
- Fixed Khan focus Enslave the West not having a description.
- Fixed the Broadcasts a Speech decisions for the Republic of the Rio Grande for Guerra increasing Roasado's opinion instead of his.
- Fixed being able to exploit non-existent subjects if you still have one subject.
- Fixed New Vegas being able to get robco from scavenging since they already start with it.
- Fixed White Legs Petition event missing it's title and description.
- Fixed the Baron's War triggering for the New California Republic, Shady Sands, if the Shattered game rule was taken for them.
- Fixed Raiders getting both Raider and Tribal market advisors.
- Fix several corps commanders using trait instead of traits causing errors.
- Attempt to fix the Blank is Fascist or Blank is Communist by replacing vanilla loc. Call it a attempt since I can't get the game to show which is which.
- Fixed several typos for Industry and Engineering technology descriptions.
- Fixed typo in Old Pete's leader description.
- Fixed Haida being a settler nation but not having civilized tech.
- Fixed a Brotherhood of Mars unit having a bad template.
- Fixed the Brotherhood of Mars possibly not having access to pre-war companies and manufacturers.
- Fixed variations of the Nuclear Powered Fighters not having the right speed values.
- Fixed Funded Militias using a wrong localization key.
- Fixed Heavy Machine Gun naval module being civilized tech when it was tribal tech.
Version 21.01.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
- Full changelog - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/changelog/1303741106
Version 03.01.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
- Moved the North Pole Enclave nation to a gamerule and off the map at startup.
- Fixed North Pole Enclave broken modifiers in ideas.
- Fixed North Pole Enclave using a broken country_event call.
- Fixed North Pole Enclave not starting with their starter Units.
- Fixed Bookmarks file not having quotes around nation tags.
- Fixed North Pole Enclave focus Santa's Little Helpers not keeping everyone in a faction.
- Fixed North Pole Enclave making wargoals on a non-existent tag.
- Fixed North Pole Enclave colored tooltips throwing errors as they weren't properly ended.
- Fixed Vault City focuses Subterranean Subjugation and Force Servitude not giving cores to Vault City.
- Fixed Brotherhood of Steel focus Establish the Shi Chapter not setting political parties to the right percentage.
Version 26.12.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
- Added new tag aliases for the Legion Civil War nations so you can scope to them with just a tag instead of doing checks in a random country scope.
- Added Bypass to war goal focuses to bypass if you or a subject of yours owns all core states of the nation in the focus.
- Added effect to Aztlan focus The Memory of Empire to remove the Ineffective trait from the Speaker if she is still the leader.
- Added the North Pole Enclave.
- Buffed bonuses from Robot doctrine.
- Nerfed Bonuses from Special Forces Technologies.
- Changed the state core focuses to give cores on all cores of the nations specified.
- Additional changes to APC's. Hardness increased to 0.15 from 0.1 given 12 armour and now use energy cells.
- Slightly buffed the Itza Navy.
- Fixed Broken Coast focus Breaking in the Conquered available trigger not requiring you to own their core states.
- Fixed Republic of the Rio Grande arm loyalists decisions being able to be taken after the Texas Arms Association is gone.
- Fixed the petition event calling the eighties accept event instead of the white legs accept event for the Legion if the white legs accepted.
- Fixed performance issues due to how we handled distance calculations.
- Fixed AI not using air units due to having to many categories per plane.
- Fixed Republic of the Rio Grande focus Three Star Fleet not having a proper tooltip for the oob spawn command.
- Fixed Downfall events only firing for one nation and then never again.
- Fixed for if you own the Dam before doing the War for Hoover Dam as the Legion thus causing it to bypass and not being able to proceed down the tree.
- Fixed Legion focus Annex Hidden Valley letting you get cores on the Mojave Brotherhood even if you didn't own their states.
- Fixed the error log being spammed with invalid scope for tag due to how the game handles variable scope checks.
- Fixed Yampa capital state victory point not being in the right spot.
- Fixed typo in Sky Reavers Leader name being Krono instead of Kronos.
- Fixed Flash-in-the-Pan and Esoteric Engineer traits referencing non-existent equipment.
- Fixed several references to a bad ENC cosmetic tag.
- Fixed Enclave oob referencing non-existent equipment.
- Fixed Brotherhood of Mars oob referencing non-existent equipment.
- Fixed Vault City event referencing bad leader id.
- Fixed several events using bad leader ids.
- Fixed ship module tech typos.
- Fixed Decisions calling bad events ids, using the wrong effects to call events, and missing equal signs.
- Fixed Itza events not sending Honduras equipment correctly.
- Fixed Flower war tooltip not being spelled right.
- Fixed the Republic of the Rio Grande having a wrong tag in it's loc.
- Fixed typos in Aztec event loc.
- Fixed Legion events for White Legs and Eighties acceptance/refusal of the pact not having the correct localization for title or description.
- Fixed Itza focus Scrap the Merodeadores referencing a bad unit leader id.
- Removed white legs joining the Legion in their petition event as they join later in a focus.
- Removed raider idea reckless aggression as it does nothing.
- Removed old non-existent units from revolt oob's.
Version 24.11.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
- Added bypass to the Brotherhood of Steel focus Old Bonds so if you are already in the New California Republic faction it'll bypass as you are probably in their war already.
- Added additional trigger to the start of the Brotherhood of Steel and New California Republic war so that if the Brotherhood of Steels is somehow in the New California Republics faction it won't fire as they are Allies.
- Added a on_startup on_action for nations that have specific units unlocked but don't start with them in any of their templates.
- Added addition cancel trigger to the New California Republic-Mojave Brotherhood of Steel border wars so if someone beats the Mojave Brotherhood of Steel while the New California Republic is escalating the border wars to a actual border war it cancels and doesn't force the other nation to fight the Mojave Brotherhoods border war for them.
- Changed the 80% faster justiciation for elites during war to 15%
- Nerfed to movement speed bonus from support companies 0.1 to 0.05, slight buff to Power Armour soft and hard attack, defence, and slightly less supply usage.
- Changeed the Maximilian Wargoal for Santa Anna from puppet to annex.
- Fixed the bypass for the New California Republic focus The Long March Home bypassing even if the New California Republic won somehow but doesn't own nipton.
- Fixed Reestablishing the Reclamation Bureau focus description localization.
- Fixed Speaker Yesenia description localization.
- Fixed Speaker for the People focus description localization.
- Fixed Kalmote description localization.
- Fixed Baja Migration event description localization.
- Fixed two options appearing in Downfall events if they are caused by a civil war.
- Fixed Khans Drugged Up decision description localization.
- Fixed Alaska event localization not having periods at the end of sentences.
- Fixed Brotherhood of Steel events Vandenberg Expedition, The Vagrants Support us! and The Gates to Paradise Close localization.
- Fixed Desert Rangers event localization for Lasers for Men?, and The Shipments arrive.
- Fixed Broken Coast events Incorporation into the Broken Coast?, Border Conflict is Escalating!, Raiders on our Coastlines, Successful Raid against the Haida, and Raiders hit the Ports localization errors.
- Fixed Legion events The White Legs Petition, The Eighties Petition, and Expedition to Blackfoot localization errors.
- Fixed Heaven's Gate events Pilgrims Cometh, The Gate Offers a Defensive Pact, and Our coup fails in Nation! localization.
- Fixed Khan Followers of the Apocalypse Arrive event description localization errors.
- Fixed Republic of the Rio Grande cancel border war escalation calling the wrong cancel decision.
- Fixed Republic of the Rio Grande localization errors in Mora's Takeover description.
- Fixed Republic of the Rio Grande Fan the Spark into a Flame event description localization error.
- Fixed Special Forces Expansion tech description localization error.
- Fixed Republic of the Rio Grande Establish the Air Corps focus description localization errors.
- Fixed technologies Focus Fire and Vital Point Targeting descriptions localization errors.
Version 14.10.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
- Added missing Boneyard cores to them during the New California Republic Civil war.
- Added missing loc for vault city ideas from the focuses Courtyard Medical Regulation and Courtyard Crackdowns.
- Added return events for the Legion so they know whether a tribe accepted or deny their petition against the New Canaanites.
- Added ai_chance to the Legion BoM civil war event to always trigger the Brotherhood of Mars civil war if the game rule is set to that.
- Added Organised Agriculture, Seed Selection, and Plant Cultivation to the New California Republic starting techs
- Changed Faction tooltips to be visible.
- Changed settler focus reward for Brotherhood Scribe Exile from Advanced Laser weapon tech to a tech bonus to laser weapons tech.
- Changed settler focus rewards for Brotherhood Paladin Exile from Advanced Power Armour tech to a tech bonus to power armour tech.
- Changed population and infrastructure map modes color values.
- Rebalanced fuel costs for Ground, Air, and Sea units.
- Changed trigger for the event to remove the Pretender Khan idea from the Khans so if Vegas doesn't exist it will trigger independent of owning New Vegas.
- Changed localization saying Energy Cell Gain from Refineries to Generators.
- Changed New California Republic Weapon Standardization focus effect to be a swap ideas rather then a add and remove ideas to show the difference in ideas.
- Reduced APC hard and soft attack as well as their defense.
- Drastically nerf to org from Fireteam and Demolitions, to avoid people spamming their divisions with them.
- Changed New California Republic give Brotherhood of Steel the bay event to use transfer_state instead of setting ownership and controller.
- Fixed Free Fighters event during The Baja Proposal focus going to the NCR instead of them.
- Fixed Tank division given for researching them being called APC Division.
- Fixed Automated Warfare icons having bits of white in them.
- Fixed New Vegas civil war able to be continually restarted.
- Fixed Max focus Carlota renaming Nuevo Laredo instead of Gloria to Carlota.
- Fixed Legion focus Enslaving the Colonists requiring Baudelio Ranchers to not exist when it's for the Pecos Colony.
- Fixed Itza focus All Military Factories Under the Ejercito missing its description.
- Fixed Itza Border events having their titles and description swapped.
- Fixed Legion focus The Rubicon Is Crossed not transferring the state to the Legion.
- Fixed Zapata's Free Fighter Focus not having a description.
- Fixed the Brotherhood of Steel being revived in Shattered New California Republic games when the New California Republic went to war with the Boneyard.
- Fixed check variables in modifiers for Reno events not having a equal sign.
- Removed Caravan Militia settler idea as it did nothing.
- Removed unused NBM tag from the scripted trigger lists for settler and raider nations.
- Removed Truck Tech from the New California Republic starting techs.
Version 11.10.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.1)
- Added extra checks to the Gloria in Flames event to make sure it can't trigger twice.
- Added back the generic idea for generic nation types.
- Added in downfall events for Vault City, New Reno, Capital Hill, Hidden Valley, Bitter Springs, and Gloria.
- Added in new flag for New Vegas.
- Added Primitive Radio Technology as a requirement for the Non Discriminatory Targeting doctrine and Radio Technology for Scorched Earth doctrine.
- Added naval tech icons to Emergency Sealing and Secondary Engines.
- Added missing victory point location to New Navajo.
- Added tech icon to 37mm Deck Gun module tech.
- Added APA MK II models.
- Added Shady Sands flag for New California broken game rule.
- Changed graphics for the automated warfare doctrine tree with new versions.
- Changed the focus icon for the Western Brotherhood of Steel focus Trouble on the Homefront.
- Changed Vertibird Construction focus for New Reno to show the tech it unlocks.
- Changed Pit Master Frazz's bonuses to robots.
- Changed the color of the fog of war.
- Changed the Republic of the Rio Grande Join of Die event to just give cores on the states that nation that is joining has cores on.
- Changed Western Brotherhood of Steel focus Recall Elder to only be available if the Mojave Brotherhood of Steel exists.
- Changed leader tooltips to have the nation name in Yellow.
- Buffed Air Army experience gained from training planes.
- Changed Gente Del Sol flag with a newer version.
- Changed Tar Walker flag with a newer version.
- Improved the icon for Radiation Storms.
- Fixed double of in The Red River event for the Republic of the Rio Grande.
- Fixed Shi BoS chapter flag not working.
- Fixed the Legion focus Rubicon Crossed havig the wrong available.
- Fixed some edge cases in the Free Fighters focus Return to Baja.
- Fixed the New California Republic Civil war Break aways not gaining generals.
- Fixed naval equipment not having portraits in the production menu.
- Fixed Tlaloc and Western Brotherhood of Steel companies/ideas using the wrong tech categories for support equipment.
- Fixed the New California Republic Enclave faction not having cores on their land.
- Fixed a synthetic dawn event to give proper results and not trigger more then needed.
- Fixed the Naval tech tree for those that don't own the Man the Guns DLC so the small items aren't big when being/completely researched.
- Fixed the option in The Speaker Demands event for Costa Cafeinada not putting them at war with the Aztlan.
- Fixed Spec Ops doctrine unlocking the Spec Ops units but not a template if you don't have one.
- Fixed Troll Warren unit from the Washington Brotherhood of Steel war spawning in the middle of the ocean.
- Fixed grammar in Bennies loading quote.
- Fixed Gente del Sol not being a civilzed nation.
- Fixed Gernade/Flamer tech having the wrong localization assigned.
- Fixed power armour tech not giving a power armour template due to a misspelling.
- Fixed spelling of Shematics to Schematics.
- Fixed flag in the Republic of Rio Grande rename states decision being named rrg_ranmed_state instead of rrg_renamed_state.
- Fixed the Republic of Rio Grande rename states decisions not having proper titles.
- Fixed the Republic of Rio Grande rename states decision category localizing being broken.
- Fixed coring from the uncored state list for robot nations using the wrong effect and taking political power.
- Fixed possible issue of coring a state not giving you the manpower from that new population.
- Fixed the White Legs/80s not joining the legion properly.
- Removed New California Republic cores on Mojave states when they accept New Vegas Statehood.
Version 24.09.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.1)
- Added claims to all NCR territory to the factions that spawn during the NCR civil war.
- Added Dayglow cores if you go Hayes route for Baja as the New California Republic.
- Added several focus descriptions for Rio and Maximilian.
- Added basic localization for missing ideology strings and technology categories.
- Added in several new Naval technology icons.
- Changed NCR factions to no longer core all of the NCR.
- Changed name of is_boneyard_road_state to just is_boneyard_state and added a missing state to it.
- Changed colors of the Rio Senate senators to assist with some types of colorblind.
- Changed New California Republic Broken game rule so Shady Sands doesn't have New California Republic ideas.
- Fixed capitalization of Paullus general for Rio.
- Fixed broken focus icon for Settler focus Labour Treaties.
- Fixed Western Brotherhood Shi Chapter focus missing a icon.
- Fixed generic nations missing their generic ideas.
- Fixed Aztlan civil wars keeping the wrong generals.
- Fixed Claim the lands of Sinoloa Cartel decision having a blank name.
- Fixed the Claim the lands decisions for RRG being taking indefinitely will you owned their respect states by making them fire_only_once.
- Fixed Rio's Blank goes on the Radio! decisions not doing the same thing as the on map decisions. Now it picks a random state that isn't fully supporting your choice and buffs everyone's opinion of them and then changes once it fully supports your choice.
- Fixed several naval technology localization.
- Fixed spelling mistake in Glider description.
- Fixed spelling mistake in Rio Dante's Paradiso focus description.
- Fixed spelling mistake in Canoe Hull, Longboat Hull, and Battleship barge tech descriptions.
- Fixed many minor spelling in several different equipment technology descriptions.
- Fixed typo in Rio Hubris event description.
- Removed the effect were if the Barons or Boneyard conquer the NCR they return their territory.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.