Map «Map Poland Detail Adding Mod» version 1.0 (upd. 26.09.19) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (v1.35.x)
The map contains areas of western Mazovia. In the future, we plan to expand to Eastern Mazovia.
Description about Poland Detail Adding Mod:
The history of the “Add Parts in Poland” project dates back to early May and June 2018, when one of the developers, Pyotr Chernyavsky, also known in the community as “Quick”, called on the rest of the first KPC team to begin work on "expanding the map by unlocking previously inaccessible roads".
The first place added to the project was Szydlowiec, whose regions were created on the map in early July 2018. The following cities added to the map were in order: Radom, Przysuha and Rusinov. By the end of July 2018, there were about a dozen cities on the project map, mainly from the south of Mazovia.
From August 2018 to August 2019, the project was in the private phase of closed beta testing. During this period, the cities with the most extensive road structure added to the Poland-Add Details map were: Plock, Radom and Warsaw.
- Not compatible with ProMods
- DLC required for the game: Going East and Scandinavia.
- Nowe Miasto
- Download the file with the modification.
- Move the file to the folder: documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 / mod.
- Start the game.
- If you use other map modifications, create a new profile
- Install the modification in the "Mod Manager" by moving it from the left pane to the list on the right.
- Enjoy your ride.
Mod checked on game version: 1.35.x
- Removal/correction of errors like: flying models, grass entering roads, lack of vegetation in road-neighbouring areas, holes in the map
- Changes in signage:
- replacement of inappriopriate, non-Polish, signs of pedestrian crossing for appriopriate, Polish, equivalent;
- exchange of outdated gray-boothed speed cameras for current yellow-boothed ones;
- replacement of inappriopriate, non-Polish, signs of bus stops for appriopriate, Polish, equivalent;
- replacement of inappriopriate, non-Polish, one-way road signs for appriopriate, Polish equivalent.
- Partial rebuild of National Road No. 62 on Wyszogród-Płock part - work of one of project's junior map-makers
- Addition of missing signage:
- at Okęcie in Warszawa;
- in Warsaw (various places)
- in Radom;
- in Białobrzegi;
- in Rusinów;
- in various intercity areas on the map
- Correction of badly placed crash barriers near various roads on the map
- Addition of airport's sounds at Okęcie in Warszawa
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Euro Truck Simulator 2 you need to copy the file with the extension .scs to the folder Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod and enable this mod in the player profile.