Random equipment enhancements and enchantments - the infusions.
Infusion 2 is a complete rewrite from scratch of the original Infusion[ludeon.com] (and its maintained version, Infused) mod.
Infusions are like enchantments—they are applied randomly when an equipment is created, providing some stat bonuses or special effects like poison and vampiric healing. Based on the equipment's type and quality, they may get several infusions. (configurable)
Think infusions as prefixes and suffixes of procedural items, from hack and slash games, such as Diablo III or Pillars of Eternity.
How do I extract infusions?
- Click an equipment with the infusion you want. Open Infusions tab. Click the infusion in the list. It should be highlighted with a yellow background. One of your crafting colonist will extract it when they can. (You need an empty infuser)
How do I get rid of unwanted infusions without an empty infuser?
- Follow the extraction step. Click the designated infusion again. It should now be highlighted with a red background instead. One of your crafting colonist will remove it when they can.
Can I craft infusers?
- No, it will never be. Read the Notion page to learn where you can get them.
I can't use infusers.
- You can't use them yourself. Click an equipment you'd like to infuse, then open its Infusion tab.
ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Infusion: ...
- Your mod order is wrong, or missing one of the required mods.
Is it compatible with Infused?
- I don't think so.
- CE has built-in patch for Infusion 2.
- Before reporting one, try resubbing FSharp.Core first, and try again. See if it resolves itself.