Last update: 06.11.22.
Reason: Update mod to version: 02.11.22
Adds more interaction with and between factions, bringing the world to life.
- Build up trust and factions will reward you
- Cement relations by inter-faction marriages
- Help factions recover from various setbacks
- Factions may call upon you for labour
- Favours for favours
- Increased rate of world events
- Increased the time modifier for faction interaction max-value to 10.
- Added option to disable Annual Expo since it seems to cause issues for some users.
- Specialised traders desperate for certain goods
- More frequent traders, if you treat them right
- Traders get richer as you build up trust
- Traders bring higher quality as relations increase
- Pirates spread out and grow outposts
- Pirates can demand tribute if they're close by - destroy their outposts!
- Show off your skills at the yearly exposition. Maybe you'll do well and be invited to host next year?
- Roadworks. To strengthen ties and increase trade, your allies can build roads as a nice silver sink.
- Squatters! Someone found a use for an old deserted settlement.
- Unrest is brewing between two factions! Will you pick a side, stay neutral or profiteer?
- Diplomatic marriages
- Reverse trade requests
- Bumper crops
- Hunter's Lodge
- Pirate extortion
- Mystical Shaman
- Annual Expo
- Faction WAR
- Japanese, courtesy of Proxyer
- Russian, courtesy of Djeban74/Reasonable Max
- Chinese (Simplified), courtesy of =O.W.L.S=o_Onion and publicuser
- Polish, courtesy of pawelik001
- Spanish, courtesy of CANALETA
- Spanish (Latin), courtesy of CANALETA
- French, courtesy of jerlotrie
- Italian, courtesy of EvaineQ
- Added German translation, thanks Erdnussbrot!
- Added Czech translation, thanks FubarXS!
- Yes you can add it to an existing save. Use a new one for best results, but it'll work on your current run. No, you can't remove it from an existing save.
- Yes it's compatible with Hospitality.
- Yes it's compatible with Roads of the Rim. MFI treats roadworks as a silver sink, with Roads of the Rim you're more involved.
- For compatibility with Zetrith's multiplayer mod, you need "Multiplayer Compatibility".
- Reported to work with Dynamic Diplomacy and the 'Vanilla Expanded' factions series.
- Seems to work best loaded at the bottom of the mod-list.
Regarding getting too many caravans: (via Black Goat).
” MFI increases probability of trade caravans arriving based on faction goodwill. This is working as intended but I suspect this feature can be compounded to an unwanted degree for players using a lot of faction mods and/or by using Dynamic Diplomacy with certain settings.
My recommendations for people who play with MFI + DD or faction mods would be to increase the "Time modifier for faction interaction" slider in the MFI mod settings menu from 1 to 3 and to disable the "Allow Alliance" and "Allow permanent enemy factions to change relationships" options for DD. ”
- Another solution for the trader-spam is to use mod "Ask before enter".
v.1.3.2 16.08.2022 (1.0-1.3)