Mod «Hospitality» for Rimworld (v1.0 - 1.1)
Allows you to host, entertain and recruit visitors.
Have you been wondering what the point of visiting factions is? Look no further, this mod is the answer.
- Convince visitors to join your faction!
- Increase faction relationships!
- Treat visitors well by providing them with rooms, guest beds and joy activities!
- Sell them junk by placing it in their area!
- Happy guests will help out with your chores!
- Guests can be invited via the Comms Console!
- There is a tab that lists all present guests!
Hospitality works best when loaded as late as possible. You can safely put it at the end of the list.
Known incompatible mods:
- Any mod that gives guests animals (or slaves),
- Giddy Up (works fine, but guests won't use mounts)
- Colony Manager (you will need to start a new game, or your work priorities will be jumbled - you can use Fluffy's Work Tab to prevent/fix this)
- RimSlaves (crashes / errors)
- ClosedDoors (guests will leave immediately)
- Arachne mod (their guest groups won't spawn)
- No water no life (guests will dehydrate)
- Custom storytellers that are not fully / correctly implemented (guest tab won't show. Always load Hospitality after storytellers)
- Multiplayer mod (requires Multiplayer Compatibility mod - if you have multiplayer issues, that's where you have to report them. Also, you need to use an older version of Hospitality. See the Older Versions link below)
- Outfitted mod (guests won't buy things)
- Nyaron alien race (will not spawn)
- Installed mod HugsLib.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Rimworld you must copy the folder from the downloaded archive to the path \Rimworld\mods and enable the mod in the menu.