Last update: 07.11.22.
Reason: Update mod to version: 07.11.22
Adds multiple unique new biomes to Rimworld.
Adds 12 new diverse biomes to your Rimworlds. The mod has been designed with the Alpha Animals mod in mind, although it is not a requirement.
- The Idyllic Meadows: a lush meadow of giant flowers. A super easy biome that provides tons of resources and few predators.
- The Mycotic Jungle: a warm and humid biome filled with HUGE mushrooms. Home to the Wildpod and some weird mushroom varieties of usual creatures. Very little regular wood in this biome.
- The Gelatinous Superorganism: a swampy biome that is actually the upper surface of an extraordinarily large mold-like creature. No rocks to be found, but plenty of food.
- The Tar Pits: an arid biome rich in vegetation, filled with treacherous tar pits that make movement quite difficult. Beware the Bumbledrone hives!
- The Ocular Forest: a weird transdimensional realm intruding upon our Universe. Home to strange new flora and fauna. Very little regular wood in this biome.
- The Gallatross Graveyard: an arid temperate biome, littered with the skeletal remains of ancient beasts.
- The Mechanoid Intrusion: a desolate temperate biome with mechanical ruins. Apparently an ancient mechanoid attempt at turning the planet into a megastructure. Almost no food or cultivation in this biome.
- The Propane Lakes: a frozen wasteland, colder than the most inhospitable Sea Ice, but teeming with aberrant flora and fauna.
- The Forsaken Crags: permanently clouded by a preternatural darkness, light is the most valuable commodity in this desertic landscape. Inspired by (and compatible with) the Forsakens mod.
- The Miasmic Mangrove: a dangerous tropical biome full of debilitating diseases.
- The Feralisk Infested Jungle: a warm, wet biome with incredibly dense vegetation, filled to the brink with extremely dangerous predatory spiders.
- The Pyroclastic Conflagration: a volcanic expanse of unrelenting and brutal nature. Fire and lava are both your worst enemy and your best friend in this biome.
The biomes have been tweaked so they don't take too much space in the world map (if they do, use mod options), and you might have to generate a planet again if some biome is not appearing, since they have different temperature and humidity characteristics.
Version 28.10.22 for Rimworld (v1.2 - 1.4)
Version 13.09.22 for Rimworld (v1.0 - 1.3)
Version 04.07.22 for Rimworld (v1.0 - 1.3)