Mod «Kaiserreich Graphical Overhaul» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
Last update: 30.05.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 28.05.20
This mod aims to overhaul the general look of the world of Kaiserreich and give a it a darker, more grim look. I personally feel that base game looks a bit too… "arcadey" to simulate the setting.
The changes of this mod will obviously look better the higher your graphics settings are.
The Kaiserreich Graphical Overhaul has:
- New textures for all terrain.
- Updated sea color and reflections.
- White map font. (thanks RGFX!)
- Thicker, more pronounced borders.
- Altered country colors to make the map more aesthetically pleasing.
- Various other small cosmetic changes, from cities to unit models.
- Virtually no performance loss!
- Installed and activated kaiserreich mod.
Mod checked on game version: 1.9.2
- Adapting to the current version of the mod Kaiserreich.
Version 11.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.