Mod «Modern Warfare» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
Last update: 16.10.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 16.10.20
Adds modern weapons, aircraft, tanks & ships.
- 4 modern ship models;
- 6 aircraft: Drone, Su27, Mig31, Eurofighter, C130 & Vulcan;
- 6 weapon types: AK47, AK74s, Dragunov, Styre AUG, Colt XM & SCAR;
- 10 vehicle models: APCs, SCUD launcher, modern artillery, modern'esq tanks etc;
- 21 infantry skins utilising modern camo & weapons.
The mod replaces all vanilla skin & model files that the old Millennium Dawn uses, so it will replace every model with a modern counterpart, reskin all infantry. This mod is not a complete nation-by-nation replacement. Consider it a 'light paint' that gives a modern'esq feel. Default assignments of weapons remain, which is noticible particulary in guns & tanks. The mod just deals with the models, not with focus trees, tech or other files.
- Is Ironman compatible, but not Achievement compatible.
- Mods works with both Millennium Dawn (pre2019), Novum Vexilium & vanilla HOI4.
- Mod will have issues with other mods that add skins or units.
- Mod is not compatible with Millennium Dawn: Retexture Mod
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.1
- The mod has been updated for version 1.10 of the game.
Version 03.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.