Mod «Strategic View Adjustments» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
This mod adjusts various parts of the UI to make assessing and organizing your forces easier.
- Counters collapse into piles in a way that allows you to see your division distribution easier.
- Airbase and naval base icons are recolored and tweaked for more visibility.
- Air and naval mission icons are colored so you can find and distinguish them from each other easier.
- Victory points/city names are more visible and even the smallest victory points show up on larger zoom distances.
- Battleplans are far more saturated for visibility and trimmed down to avoid obstructing terrain. Editing battleplans is easier with more visible draggable buttons. Some unnecessary clutter in edit mode is removed and the front line pulls back more so you can see rivers easily.
- City name font has been replaced with a less bloated font.
- Air, naval and supply map modes are adjusted so that instead of faint borders they tend to look more solid. Makes finding the relevant regions faster.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.