Mod «OWB - Enclave Reborn» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
Last update: 11.11.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 11.11.20
Enclave reborn adds an entirely new nation to Old World Blues. This Enclave faction is the last rally of the remnant forces, determined to avenge Navarro and reclaim the United States. Is currently one of the most comprehensive submods available for OWB as it includes a sizeable focus tree, decisions, textures, voices and events. All with custom artwork!
Two factions have grown within their leadership, the Purists and the Reformers.
The Purists, driven by revanchism against the NCR and the brotherhood, seek to continue the original vision of the Enclave. To reclaim the United States and purify it from the mutants. They are led by Franklin Anderson, who has whipped up his supporters with fanaticism far beyond the original Enclave.
The Reformers wish to see the United States restored to its former glory, even if it means compromising with or even incorporating the wastelanders. They are led by Douglas Granite, a son of a Poseidon veteran and leader of a mercenary company.
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.1
- Scattered tech level ups throughout the focus tree and events!
- With the correct technology unlocks, the Enclave can research implants!
- The Enclave starts out not using currency. This may change if the Enclave commits to reforms and conquers New Reno.
- Since the Enclave does not use wages at first, they start off with no wages. Instead, their soldiers are initially motivated by vengeance.
- United States Dollar printer makes a loud whirring sound, and the USD is inflationary.
- Added additional decisions to support building the Pacific Commonwealth.
- Added decision for the California to cede the Mojave Territories back to Nevada.
- Added decision to return territories to their proper owners Between California and Nevada!
- If the Republic of Texas or Oklahoma form, decisions to invite them to the Allied States of America become available.
- Reduced costs of No broadcasts to 25 pp
- To deal with Shi and the Mojave Territories, since Nevada is the diplomatic approach, all NCR members will join the Allied States of America.
- If the NCR falls, Legion will march and aggressively expand regardless if New Canaan exists.
- New Canaan or any nation in the same faction as New Canaan is on the Legion's target list for bringing the torch of civilization.
- White Legs automatically complete "Home in the Ruins" if Legion conquers New Canaan, to prevent them from getting locked out of their focus tree.
- Lanius's Cohort will automatically join Legion in the war against the Enclave.
- Gave Troll Warren combat bonuses against the Gorgons and Rib Breakers once Thradd arrives, keeps the game in the North dynamic.
- Fixed "Launch Civil War" and "President Hayes!" not being mutually exclusive.
- Nation Focus Khan Job removes the Khans from any faction they might have joined.
- Added bypasses for National Focuses if you already went to war against the Western Brotherhood.
- Checked to make sure you have control over Canis Outpost and Benton before you can complete "Nationalize the Mojave Express".
- Fixed Thradd defecting to the Troll Warren. Now it should be triggered once the Enclave Reformists take New Reno!
- "The Last Argument of Presidents" gets annex wargoals against whoever has control over Ashton and Hopeville
- "Free Cascadia" will bypass if you already own North Koover
- Fixed the NCR transition to President Hayes, whether through election or civil war.
- Fixed Vertibird Company.
- Fixed Trade Laws.
- Fixed starting division templates.
- Major Businesses are available once New Reno is set as the Enclave's new capital.
- Back to California decisions go away once you complete the focus "Our New Ally".
- Made the requirements for the focus "The New Day" clearer.
- "The Southwest Commonwealth" focus creates the state of Arizona properly.
- Fixed the Fall of Rio, Santa Anna gets correct war goal.
- Fixed "Wild Card" event.
- Added other members of the Allied States of America to tech sharing group.
- Fixed "The State of Utah"
- Fixed decisions on the State of Deseret.
- Fixed the Treaty of Hoover Dam.
- Fixed "Operation Spartacus" not working.
- Fixed "Operation Augustus". Now, the Enclave's men will discredit all of Caesar's potential successors to rob them of their glory and prevent any of them from succeeding Caesar without a civil war. Thumbs down you son of a bitch.
- The NCR automatically loses its border wars when the Enclaves launches the Insurgency.
- Added localization to Purists exploitation decisions.
- Added Battle Mountain core for Nevada.
- Washington Brotherhood releases The Old Country as a puppet before the Enclaves puppets The Old Country.
- Updated tooltips.
- Corrected Typos.
- Fixed yellow text on yellow background.
Version 13.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
- Update mod for game version 1.9.x.
Version 13.01.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.