Mod «Battleplan Execution Adjustments» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
This mod makes some minor changes to the battleplan AI to (hopefully) make it somewhat more effective.
- The AI now considers concentrating attacks about four times more attractive, which should lead to more focus on the Schwerpunkt
- Increased the reserve to committed balance so the AI will hold a larger number of division in reserve, making it less vulnerable to counterattacks
- Raised the strength and organisation that the AI considers "weak" so that it won't throw those divisions into combat.
- Removed the manual order planning decay penalty because the AI isn't perfect!
- Kaiserreich: Kaiserreich will overwrite the "weak" settings to higher values. The other changes should still stick.
- Expert AI: EA will overwrite the "weak" settings to higher values as well.
- Better Mechanics Frontline AI: The mods change different defines, so should work together fine.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.