Mod «MTG Expanded» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
Last update: 15.08.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 14.08.20
Man the Guns Extended adds two new submarine hulls and over 20 new ship modules greatly expanding ship customization options. This mod makes no changes to vanilla ships or modules. It only adds to them so the AI experience should remain unchanged. The new ships and modules can all be unlocked through research in the naval technology tree.
- Ships added: 1945 Submarine Hull, Cruiser Submarine 2 and Midget Submarine
- Ships unlocked: Coastal Defense Ship, Torpedo Cruiser, Submarine Cruiser I
- Modules added: Too many to list. While most modules focus on submarines, many can be applied to surface vessels as well. All modules are based on historic technologies.
Mod checked on game version: 1.9.3
- Added submersible heavy battery module to the cruiser submarine I.
- Coastal defense ship, panzerschiff and torpedo cruiser subtechs now display when unlocked by other means to prevent duplication of research. (thx, Burner345-BR)
- Rebalanced stats for all submersible batteries, aircraft launchers and deck space
- Added submarine_dp_light_battery localization
- Added large cruiser (CB) to the 1944 sub tech slot
- Added country specific ship names for cruiser and carrier submarines
Version 02.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.