Mod «Millennium Dawn: Czech Republic Submod» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.5)
Last update: 23.05.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 23.05.21
Submod to Millennium dawn: Modern Day - Czech Republic
- Czech unassigned portraits fixed and added to right parties.
- Renamed parties.
- Events with presidential elections.
- Agency logo and name.
- Added right technology pictures to existing technology.
- Some fictional technologies reworked to existing ones.
- Fictional and real names of army units, existing units on right places and real templates of army units.
- Added decisions to reunite Czechoslovakia and more.
- Czech focus tree
- Army icons
- 1 missing division for 2000 scenario
- Active Backups mechanics
- Correct Military spending in 2000 scenario
- Models of T72M4CZ, BMP-2, Pandur II, Infantry with vz. 95 camo, L39 plane, C-295 Plane
- Alternate chairpersons for 3 leading parties from 2017 - now
- Custom ability specialy for Czech armies
- Terrein modifier for Czech lands and decisions associated with it
- Spawn division files
- Civil war problems
- Typing errors
Version 24.02.21 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.4)
- Update to game version 1.10.
Version 03.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Some typing errors
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.