Mod «Ancient Dreadnought and Improved Titan» for Stellaris (v2.6.0 - 2.6.2)
Yep, this is another mod that adds ability to research and build the Ancient Dreadnought.
NOTE: You can build Dreadnought on titan yards with Apoc DLC, otherwise you need to use dreadnought yards.
What this mod DO:
- Adds fully buildable and customizable Ancient Dreadnought and extends section choise for Titan.
- Adds 7 Technologies for Ancient Dreadnought. 4 of them similar to other ships: unlock, production speed, hull integrity. 3 aimed to extend section choise and improve Dreadnought Core. Core is unique to AD module, wich improves ship firepower, shields and recovery speed, making your Dreadnought similar to its ancestor.
- Adds 3 Technologies for Titan. 1 just to compensate PDX asinine lazyness and improve it build speed by 25%. 2 to make Titan great again! Joke, it improves ship in a way similar but not the same as Ancient Dreadnought.
- Fixes Titan's aura icons wich already in game but dew to some unexplainable reason (exept PDXes beign a digs) is not linked to anything.
- Adds "Void Artillery" stance and appropriate combat computers.
- Adds technology to fix grave injustice and make "Self Recilient Metalloids" from living metal wich can restore ship hull and armor like regenerative tissue or nano repair.
- Slighty improves Nano Repair cause its output is too weak compared to its cost.
- Texts and nice pictures for all the stuff.
What this mod DID NOT DO:
- Didnt override vanila files, so it SHOULD be compartible with other mods. IF they are didn't mess with vanilla too much.
- Yes, it didnt override vanila files, in case of Nano Repair and Auras it load its own "fix" files first.
- Didnt add its own dreadnought.mesh file, because author has paws, so some little things can looks different in editor and space. But should not. Dependent on vanilla files.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Stellaris, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.