Mod «NSC2» for Stellaris (v2.6.0 - 2.6.1)
The modification adds new ship classes to existing ones, as well as many additional features that will be used by both players and game AI.
- New Ship Classes: Strike Cruiser, Battlecruiser, Escort Carrier, Exploration Cruiser, Carrier, Dreadnought, Titan (Upgraded From Vanilla), Flagship.
- Ship Class Upgrades: New upgrade section options include the PD Destroyer, Support Cruiser, Spitfire Battleship, Heavy Carrier, and Supercarrier.
- Advanced Ship Behaviors: Follow, Charge, Artillery, Flanking, Hit and Run, and the original Default.
- Hyperlane Generation/Removal: Change the galaxy at will - create new hyperlanes and destroy existing ones.
- New Level 6 Stronghold and Level 7 Headquarters starbases.
- New Special Components: Special upgrade components for all classes.
- New Weapons: A few new special weapons for more dakka.
- The Return of Defense Stations: Stations and Fortresses are now buildable as Starbase Defense upgrades.
- And Much More: Many other tweaks and changes to improve the gameplay experience.
Having a problem with the mod?
- MOD LOAD ORDER: The new Paradox launcher now requires users to manually set the order in which their mods load. The best way to make sure your mods continue to work is to order them in REVERSE alphabetical order. This means that NSC2 should be at the bottom of your mod list, with the only mods under it being those that must overwrite base NSC2 (such as compatibility patches and addons.)
- If the mod has just been updated, double check your mod load order - the launcher sometimes puts newly updated mods at the TOP of your mod list, messing up the load order and breaking your game.
- HOW TO RESET NSC2: If your copy of the mod is not working properly, delete this entire folder from your PC: Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\281990\683230077 and then unsubscribe and resubscribe to the mod. Verify that Steam is downloading the mod, and then try to run again. You may have to repeat this step a few times to get it working. This is a common problem with Steam and we cannot fix it from our end.
- Mod "UI Overhaul Dynamic"
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Stellaris, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.