Mod «Ruler Level System» for Stellaris (v2.6.0 - 2.6.1)
Ruler Hobby is inspired by CK2's character focus. Feeling that make sense to me, I made a simply version into this mod as well. (Way Of Life DLC rip off)
What does it do?
- Ruler has their own level system, which can level up by Holding Campaign or Managing Empire.
- When Level up, you can gain some influence and unity.
- Every Ruler can have one hobby at a time (Gestalt Empires has their own), giving a boost to Empire. When having a same Hobby several times, they can decide to become the expert of that Hobby.
- You can tell Ruler to focus on certain Hobbies category, or favoring certain Hobby so they will do that whenever they can, as long as they have experience on it.
- Every time your Ruler has new hobbies, they gain Campaign point (s). Campaign Point are used to active Ruler
- Campaigns, and Ruler Campaigns will appear from time to time, some of them are determined by Empire's ethics & civics.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Stellaris, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.