Why stand around a drill all day? You've got better things to do!
Speed based on a lv10 miner.
Output yield scales with vanilla difficulty.
- standard size bore (2 radius, 3x3)
- average drill cycle of 5.5 hours
- 80% deposit consumption
- 80% resource output
- wide bore (4 radius)
- average drill cycle of 7 hours
- high yield, more resources
- low efficiency which depletes deposits more quickly
- extract multiple stone chunks, an average of three and a half (3.5) per cycle
- 300% deposit consumption
- 200% resource output
- small bore (0.5 radius, 1x1)
- average drill cycle of 12 hours
- cant cause infestation
- cant extract stone chunks
- 30% deposit consumption
- 100% resource output