Mod «Formable Nations» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
Last update: 23.01.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 22.01.21
Instead of having an inconsistent way of forming nations by events, this mod uses decisions which let the player know the prerequisites for forming each nation. This mod creates an end-game reward for gaining certain territories and allows the player to choose when to form the new nation. Note that this mod's formable nations work independently from Waking the Tiger's.
Will this mod work with other mods?
It will work as long as they don't modify states or add conflicting country tags.
Will you make a port of this mod for [InsertTotalConversionMod]?
It would require a lot of work to make it work with the constant new updates of the other mod.
Does this mod disable achievements?
Yes, the mod disables achievements because it modifies the checksum.
- South German Federation, North German Federation and Reunited Germany added.
- Decision icons.
- Roman Empire rework (with West Rome).
Version 10.12.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
- Bulgarian Empire flags.
- "Cosmetic tag not already in use" condition.
- Katowice for grossdeutschland.
- Enable Vanilla Formables setting.
- Alps fix + interface localisation.
Version 30.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
- Puppets now allowed to form under a new setting.
- Disabled vanilla formables.
- Plata, Argentina-Chile and Central America fix.
- Now you only need 90% of required states to form.
Version 17.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- 1.10 compatibility.
- New nation list.
- Removed unused files.
Version 05.08.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
- United Guyana added.
- Americas added.
- Andes added.
Version 09.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.2)
- 1.9 Compatibility (Spanish states).
- The Levant added.
- Greater Japan added.
- Greater Korea added.
- Khmer Empire added.
- Bengal Empire added.
- Middle East added.
Version 19.11.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
- 1.8 Fork update compatibility.
- The Balkans cannot be formed by Hungary nor Romania.
- Fixed country colors not changing.
Version 24.09.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.0 - 1.7.1)
- Simplified file system for the localisations (went from 4 to 2 files per language).
- Fixed compatiblity issue with vanilla formable nations, the modded ones will work fine separately.
- New prefix added to all cosmetic tags, no compatibility issues with other mod's tags whatsoever.
- Anglosphere added.
- Continents now use the vanilla ones in map/continent.txt.
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.