Mod «Realistic & Immersive Intelligence Agency Emblems - Uncensored Edition» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.7)
Last update: 29.06.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 27.06.21
Adds over 70 agency emblems to use for both the player and the AI.
Should be highly compatible with other mods (as long as they don't change agencies emblems or names).
- new immersive emblems for every major nation in the game,
- all nations with unique focus trees included,
- many fictional emblems replaced with historical counterparts either used by the agency, the army or armed forces of that country,
- AI will be smart and use the correct emblem depending on the country's ideology,
- corrected names of many historical agencies,
- changed generic agency names for minor countries,
- Vichy France, Free France and different versions of Spain will use correct emblems from now on,
- made the snake generic emblem default for minor countries controlled by the AI (IMO it's much better than the blueish one),
- more updates in the future...
- Portugal (standard and monarchy emblem)
- Bulgaria (standard and communist emblem)
- Latvia (standard and communist emblem)
- Lithuania (standard and communist emblem)
- Estonia (standard and communist emblem)
- Switzerland (standard and alternative emblem)
Version 28.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
- Added Greek, Turkish and Bulgarian vanilla emblems to the mod as the generic emblems selectable by the player
Version 16.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- The mod has been updated for version 1.10 of the game.
Version 12.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.