Mod «Tolstoy Engine» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.2)
Last update: 29.11.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 29.11.20
THE WAR AND PEACE MOD or: "The Tolstoy Engine". This mod replaces the mechanics for War declaration (not implemented in the beta) and for Peace Negotiation.
The (beta) version is uploaded mainly for multi player playtesting.
The main differencences from the "standard peace mechanics" are:
- Possible to ask for conditional surrender.
- Harder to conquer a huge country in one go. So don't use if you are only playing for world conquest.
- A few more peace options implemented, more coming soon. New ones done so far:
- War Reparations
- Oil Rights
- Reduce Military Capability
Points are awarded for war type and surrender type. Costs for options varies with The world situation, the ideology of the winning country, and the stated war goal.
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.2
- Update to 1.10.2.
Version 05.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Adds a 1 year stop to joining factions and declaring new wars after signing a peace treaty as the losing side in a war.
Version 29.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.