Mod «Formable Nations In Setup Options» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
Last update: 28.07.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 28.07.20
Adds custom game options that let you start the game with most of the formable nations added in the DLCs since Waking The Tiger (Roman Empire, Austria-Hungary, Rattanakosin Kingdom, etc.). All of the formable nations added in DLCs require them - so if you don't have WtT, MtG, or LaR you'll only be able to form the Franco-British Union. These nations load in the same order as they're listed in the options, so turning on multiple European formables will result in overlap.
Most of them only let you choose between whether or not you want to form them, but a few allow you to choose the ideology based on which country they're formed from, or how large the countries are. For example, forming Gran Colombia from either Colombia or Venezuela to make it start as democratic or fascist, respectively. Or forming Al-Andalus at its maximum extent possible through its normal decisions. Also, a handful of notably overlapping formables are grouped together to minimize any potential errors or just because it's more logical that way (for one, having the Baltic Union and a large Poland-Lithuania together would leave Estonia as the only Baltic Union land).
This should be compatible with most regular mods. New states added by mods might not be added to most formables that use them, so compatibility with those shouldn't be expected, especially if those new states are in Europe or the Middle East.
- "Holy Roman Empire - Non-Aligned II" no longer fires the Return of the Kaiser event chain.
Version 02.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
- Added Split Germany and Yalta Conference II options. Split Germany requires La Résistance.
- Previously unplayable countries are now playable! Choose Cuba to play as the CSA, Oman to play as Al-Andalus, or Germany/Austria to play as East/West Germany.
- Al-Andalus takes Gibraltar in all options, and takes Qatar in the Umayyad Caliphate option.
- Arabia takes Oman and Qatar.
- Forming the CSA removes USA units from its states.
- Red warning descriptions have been changed to yellow for all options except Romance of the Three Empires.
Version 15.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.2)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.