Mod «Operation Bagration» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.3)
Following the major defeats in Stalingrad and Operation 'Citadel', the German Army had found itself continously in retreat from the Soviet steamroller. Operation Bagration, the aim for complete destruction of German Army Group Centre, has just begun. It seems like a last 'Victorious' offensive for the German Army is long overdue.
Turmoil continues in the West, as the Allies have landed in Normandy, completely baffling the OKH. Heavy fighting ensues.
After Operation Husky, Practically half of Italy is now under Allied occupation, and they are slowly grinding away the German forces stationed there.
- A 1944 Scenario 'Operation Bagration'
- Attempt to Historically recreate D-Day
- Historical Order of Battles
- Historical and Realistic Division Templates
- New Events + Flavour events
- Slightly Improved AI
- More Realistic Weather and Terrain Effects
- Immersion and Historical Authenticity
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.3
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.