Mod «Historical Immersion Event Pack» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
Last update: 17.10.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 17.10.20
Pack of historical events that were mostly cut or completely omitted from the newest Hearts of Iron game. Intended to be used with "historical focus" on (now it works with historical focus off too - so if you want to see weird stuff like fascist Iran, communist Siam, fascist Ethiopia etc. go ahead).
- Sign the United Nations Declaration as the United States and the United Kingdom and bring almost the entire world to fight the Nazi Germany
- Launch allied diplomatic offensives in America and Asia and bring countries like Cuba, Brazil and Nepal into the war.
- Start the Continuation War as Finland.
- Start the rebellion against the British rule as Iraq.
- Invade Iran as the British and the Soviets.
- Historically divide the Balkans between your allies as the Axis leader, depending on who joined the Axis.
- Purge your political enemies as Siam.
- Start the Platinean War in South America by making Argentina a fascist nation (blocked for AI - human player only feature).
- Sway the entire Europe to join the Axis after the conquest of the Soviet Union as Germany.
- Decide to break neutrality as Portugal and join the Axis or the Allies after Spain joins the Axis.
- Enlarge Co-Prosperity Sphere as Japan depending on your conquests in Asia.
- And many many more and all of it achieved via events! No focus trees! No decisions! Just events!
- Over 100 new events with new event pictures
- Many bug fixes to vanilla hoi4 events
- Overhauled German-Soviet and Sino-Japanese wars to last much longer than before (done via custom ideas fired by events depending on what is happening on the eastern front and in China)
- AI minors no longer do nothing for the entire game (almost every nation got an event that allows it to break neutrality depending on what is happening in the world - yes, there is even one for Bhutan)
- Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands and Romania won't join the war prematurely and instead will join the war at historical dates
- English and Russian (thanks to @magistrat70) localisation
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.1
- Mod updated for game version 1.10;
- Restored Russian localization;
- Various improvements.
Version 16.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
- Added the experimental buff (custom idea) for Japan that increases their attack power against China by +200% for 5 years until 1942.
- China will still beat Japan, but now it shouldn't happen sooner than in 1942.
Version 26.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.2)
- Various improvements and fixes.
Version 11.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.2)
- bugfix for German translation
- updated Russian translation
Version 26.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.2)
- Communist China is now much stronger during the renewal of the civil war in China. It now has a chance of winning against the United Front.
- The Communist AI was tweaked to be extremely aggressive towards Shanxi and make sure to grab Manchuria and Mengukuo before the Nationalists.
- Communist AI was also tweaked to not start the WWIII against the Allies over Indochina when on historical focus.
- You can disable the above tweaks through the settings event.
Version 27.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.