Mod «Naval Rework Mod II» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.1)
Naval Rework Mod returns for Man the Guns.
- Over 1200 new modules for the ship designer, allowing for a range of historical designs from Iron Duke to Yamato (and a little beyond)
- Reworked ship designs concept, further breaking apart hulls (which represent hullform & general ship design now) and equipment
- Choices matter, do you really need those extra 2 knots of speed or that extra set of torpedo launchers? Almost all aspects will impact build cost, speed & fuel usage
- Rebalanced naval stats, buildtimes and other factors
- Reworked 'stockalike' technology tree
- Extended and refined naval OOB for 1936
Mod checked on game version: 1.8.1
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.