Mod «Expanded Resources» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.5)
Last update: 20.05.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 19.05.21
This mod changes the focus of the war from a war about divisions and manpower, to a war about the fight for resources - and the motivation behind some actions taken during WWII.
Here are some of the major features of Expanded Resources:
- 3 New Resources - Grain, Coal, Wood
- New Building - Grain Farm
- 4 New Equipments - Rations, Light Ammo (for Infantry), Heavy Ammo (Artillery, Tanks), and Uniforms
(Other Equipments optimized for use of new resources)
- New National Spirits - For Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, China, United States, and the Soviet Union. As well as generic focuses.
- New Events
- New Decisions
- Divisions now starve without rations, motorized can't move without food, and there are negative penalties for going into a ration deficit.
- AI is made more difficult through the use of National Spirits, Events, and Decisions
- New laws
- New Technology specifically for the new resources
Expanded Resources is optimized for mod compatibility, though any mod that edits states, division templates, or tech trees will not work in combination with Expanded Resources.
There are now Editions to support these mods: The Road to 56, E&S Production. Please check the collection above for more.
Some Mods That Will Work:
Player-Led Peace Conferences, National Focus Mods, Graphical Mods (IE: Flags, Portraits, Map), and more.
Some Mods That Won't Work:
Black ICE, Darkest Hour, Endsieg, The Great War, Millennium Dawn, Infection, Napoleonic World, and any mod that is total conversion, edits division templates, states, or technologies.
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.5
- Various fixes.
Version 05.05.21 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.5)
- Updated compatibility for 1.10.5
Version 03.08.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- mistake fixed!
Version 22.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.