Mod «World of a Southern Victory» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
Last update: 18.07.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 17.07.20
Welcome to World of a Southern Victory! This mod is based off Harry Turtledove's Southern Victory series, and attempts to be a historically accurate as possible to the novels. In this world, the Confederate States make good their attempt to secede from the Union, defeating the North with the help of Britain and France by 1862. The US, bitter from their defeat, turn to the fledgling German Empire in the following decades, and allies themselves against the Confederates, British, and French.
To fully immerse yourself into the novels, make sure to turn on historical AI. Note that there are ahistorical focuses, so turning off historical AI will allow the AI to choose these.
- Fully playable 1910 and 1914 start dates
- Unique focus trees for the US, CSA, UK, France, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Russia, Italy, Turkey, Japan, Canada, Serbia, Bulgaria, and Belgium
- Unique tech tree
- Unique model skins for major countries
- Novel historical peace treaties
- Tons of events
- And more!
- 1938 and 1941 start dates
- More focus trees for minor countries
- Updated uniform reskins
- Added impassable Sahara area
Version 14.06.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.3)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.