Mod «Dragonborn» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
Last update: 10.11.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 08.11.20
Previously named "Iron Scrolls IV", Dragonborn is an ambitious project to have a Hearts of Iron IV Mod set on the planet of Nirn, from the popular video game series "the Elder Scrolls". The new in-game custom map includes Tamriel, Atmora, Akavir and Pyandonea, and is set during the eventful Fourth Era, with several major military conflicts breaking out across Tamriel. Conquer and explore the provinces of Tamriel, including Skyrim, Cyrodiil and Morrowind, or head over to Akavir, and take charge of civilisations such as the Tsaesci, Ka Po Tun or the Kamal.
The Great War - Work In Progress
The Thalmor-ruled Third Aldmeri Dominion is preparing to take on the remainder of the unstable Cyrodiilic Empire, now under Titus Mede II. Will Mer triumph over Man in total war, or shall the Empire triumph once more? Take charge of one of the two giants and win the coming Great War, or head into the new era as one of the newly independent regional powers, such as An-Xileel-ruled Argonia, or one of the Houses of Morrowind. Perhaps head East, and take control of one of the 4 civilisations of Akavir? The choice is yours.
Skyrim Civil War - Planned
30 years after the Great War, and the signing of the unpopular White-Gold Concordat, unrest is brewing in Skyrim. High King Torygg is pressured from all sides to declare independence from the faltering Empire. Prepare for conflict, as Ulfric Stormcloak challenges High King Torygg to a duel that will decide the future of Skyrim. Unify Skyrim one way or another, while simultaneously dealing with a resurgent Dragon Crisis that threatens the entire existence of humanity.
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.1
- Updated the mod to HOI4 version 10.1
- Added more Skyrim states
- Regenerated terrain map
- Re-added the vanilla focus tree for the time being, minus the political tree
- Incorporated the La Resistance spy recruitment decisions for the Nirn map (still incomplete)
- Added several impassable mountain ranges and passes
- Added the island of Khenarthi's Roost
- Added the starting leader for Hammerfell
- Added the Direnni clan on the island of Balfiera
- Added localisation for race and religion laws
- Added gfx for several religion icons
- Added custom events for the Empire capturing Alinor and the Dominion capturing the Imperial City
- Added flavor event for the Bravilian Drug War
- Added a cosmetic 3d model for the Cloud Ruler Temple
- Added flags for the Akaviri tags, Pyandonea, House Sadras and more
Version 18.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.