Mod «Seven Years War» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2 - 1.9.3)
Last update: 22.07.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 22.07.20
The Seven Years' War, also known as the French and Indian War, began in 1756 when the fighting between French and colonists merged into a European conflict involving France, Austria, and Russia against Prussia and Britain. Peace was declared in 1763 through the Peace of Paris, which ended French power in North America.
States that have focus tree:
- Russia Empire
- Ottoman Empire
- Kingdom of Sardinia
- Kingdom of Sweden
- Leader traits
- Diplomacy menu
- HRE aid action
- Changes on map
- Small fixes
Version 16.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2 - 1.9.3)
- Colonization update(from decisions)
- New diplomatic actions for joining HRE
- Easter Eggs
Version 09.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2 - 1.9.3)
- Added focus tree to Spanish Empire
- Added some focuces to Britain,HRE and France
- GFX improvments
- Added Quotes
- Now HRE can kick members from the diplomacy menu.
- Small changes in map
Version 01.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2 - 1.9.3)
- Added industury era in ideas menu
- Added Supreme commander file in ideas
- Improved some gfxs
- Added focus tree paths to Prussia
- Fixed small bugs
- Added focus tree to Sardania (just a placeholder)
Version 14.06.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2 - 1.9.3)
- Both Prussia and HRE can unify the Germany in diffrent names.
- Small focus changes for HRE and Prussia
- Smal changes in the technologies.
- Country balances.
Version 16.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.