Mod «A Greek Dawn» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.3)
Last update: 15.12.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 14.12.20
A full overhaul for Greece, adding new and unique paths for Greece.
- Fascist Greece, allowing the restoration of old Greek territories alongside further expansion, or accepting foreign intervention
- With the ability to integrate new territories as core states
- Communist Revolution to be able to launch a Balkan-wide revolution or focus on internal development alongside the Soviet Union
- A Mediterranean bastion of democracy, choosing between intervention of isolation
- The historical path of authoritarianism under Ioannis Metaxas
- Or finally restore the glory of the Byzantine Empire
- With unique paths for allying all major ideologies
- Adds the Roman Conference, with unique events and decision trees, for unification with Italy
- Update to game version 1.10.
Version 01.08.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Added a new focus - 'Alliance with France' to give/receive a guarantee from France in the Byzantium tree. This allows the player to attack countries France has guaranteed - especially helpful for Yugoslavia.
Version 04.06.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
- Various improvements and fixes.
Version 10.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.1)
- AI Greece will now go for isolationism on historical focus.
Version 23.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.1)
- Bugfixes for the communist branch
- Final Balkan war will now adjust depending on whether targets are in a faction
- Turkey will no longer join the anti-communist pact
Version 28.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.