Mod «Hearts of Azeroth (A Warcraft Total Overhaul)» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.2)
Last update: 03.07.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 30.06.20
Hearts of Azeroth is a total overhaul project to bring the Warcraft universe into Hears of Iron IV. Focusing on the stories of the original games fight as either a member of the Orcish Horde, Alliance of Lordaeron, or one of the Dragon Aspects for control of the Eastern Kingdoms and Draenor, or pick a distant tribe in the forgotten continent of Kalimdor and make your own path, the choice is yours.
- Completely new map of Azeroth, Including the Orc home world of Draenor featuring 1512 states and 13723 provinces;
- Completely new tech tree, units and buildings;
- 308 nations (releasable and playable);
- 155 unique races manageable on the state level, change them to your native race or accept them into your nation;
- Westernization mechanic allowing for developed nations to stay ahead of tribes and unintelligent races;
- Seven new ideologies around the major powers in the universe: Horde, Alliance, Fel, Death, The Old Gods;
- The Titans, and Nonaligned empires;
- 5 Focus trees 4 unique and 1 generic;
- 2 playable start dates “The First War” and “The Second War”;
- Lots of events to represent the main historical events up until the Second War;
- Custom resources to fight over;
- Unique infantry models representing human knights.
Current Focus Trees: Kingdom of Stormwind [First war only], Blackrock Clan, Bog Beasts, Kingdom of Khaz Modan.
- NATO counters turned off;
- UI scale of 1.0;
- All mods except Hearts of Azeroth, its Music Mod, and any submods disabled.
Mod checked on game version: 1.8.2
- Updated to support 1.8
- Bleeding Hollow focus tree readded
- Fixed issue where advisors were invisible to players but not the AI
Version 02.07.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.0 - 1.7.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.