Mod «In The Name of The Tsar» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
Last update: 17.10.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 17.10.20
This mod is an overhaul of Hearts of Iron and takes place in alternate timeline where Russia, after the Brusilovs offensive manages to break through the Austrian defences taking out Austria Hungarian Empire from the war. Germany, fearing complete destruction of their Empire sued for peace later in the beginning of 1917.
Peace treaty of Brussels took place 17th February 1917 dividing Germany to prevent its further expansion later. Nicolas II insisting on leaving Kaiser Wilhelm II in power of Prussia, under his sphere of influence.
United States do not join the Great War but still manage to arm the whole world. After witnessing the fears of war, the US Government decided to embrase isolationism. Through out 20s and 30s Herbert Hoover has kept America isolated from Europe but with upcoming elections and end of his second term, the United States might finally leave this undisturbed isolation.
A revolution takes place in Kingdom of Bavaria in 1919 and becomes Bavarian Soviet Republic. Communists want world revolution, in order to do that Germany needs to be reunited!
- Alternative Timeline where Russia defeats Central Powers in the Great War.
- Reworked Map as well as new states.
- New ideas and national spirites.
- Brand New Focus Trees for following nations: Russia, France, Prussia, Bavaria, Italy, Japan, The United Kingdom, The United States, Austria, China, Turkey, Serbia, Baden, Niederdeutschland, Saxony, Rhineland, Spain, Hungary and Belgium, Syria, Equatorial Africa, Western Africa, Indochina, Northern Africa, Sweden, Romania and Portugal.
- Handmade portraits
- Events for Major countries as well as minors.
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.1
New National Focus Trees For:
New/Reworked Events For:
- France: Albert Saurraut, Louis Napoleon, Aubert Frère, Robert Touchon, Jaques Duclos, Piere Laval, Prince Jean Duke of Guise, Henri Count of Paris, François de la Roque
- Russia: Ivan Barbovich, Tsar Nicolas (the general), Radko Dmitriev, Anton Denikin
- Prussia: Wilhelm II, Wilhelm III, August von Mackensen
- Burma: Reginald Dorman Smith
- Belgium/Flanders/Wallonia: Jean Baptise Piron, Victor van Strydonck de Burkul, Maurice Keyaerts, Staf de Clercq, Jules Pire, Joris Van Severen
- Russian Manchuria: Grand Duke Kirill Vladimirovich
- Eastern Switzerland is now called Romandie and becomes slightly smaller
- Zaolzie is now part of Czechia
- Multiple Bavaria/Prussia core fixes
- Rhineland and Ruhr populations increased (for more accurate representation)
- New Focus Tree icons for France, Belgium and Russia
- New Idea Icons for France and Belgium
- 2 New loadingscreens as well as new main menu screen
- Compability with 1.10.* and Battle of Bosphorus DLC
- 1939 start date is no longer available
- France will start in a state of war with Syria in 1936
- Puppet option in the peace conference will no longer be available (now will be available via decisions)
- New decisions for territorial release changes for: France(Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, West Germany, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland), Russia(East Germany, Poland), Austria(Serbia, Bulgaria) with more to come!
Miscellaneous Game Changes & Bug Fixes:
- Italy will now move towards Nationalism and join Germany if historical ai focuses are on (this is rather for testing, eventually will be reworked)
- Iran sueing for peace should work properly now
- New national spirits for France
- New national spirits for Belgium
- Increased Russian Army strength but partially nerfed its national spirits
- French Army is greatly reduced in size but is now well equipped
- Finally Turkey will form the Ottoman Empire
- New country colors
Version 23.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2 - 1.9.3)
- Fixed Russian downgrade
- Added new Russian military advisers(more to come)
- Fixed Japanese locals missing
Version 11.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2 - 1.9.3)
- Tweaked German ai
- New GFX icons
- New Victory Points in Germany
- Italy is disabled for now, they will not join either BP or Allies if historical focuses are on
(this will be changed soon though)
- Further balance changes
Version 04.06.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2 - 1.9.3)
- General bug fixes
- Added some new portraits
- 1.9.3 support update
- Locals fixes
Version 29.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
New Focus Trees
- Spanish Republic
- General balance changes:
- Prussia will have more factories at the start
- Prussian army size is increased
- However Prussian focus tree is nerfed
- Sizes of German minors’ armies are also increased
- Russia buffed (their strikes events are less annoying now)
- France’s infrastructure nerfed
- The German civil war has been reworked:
- It is done through decisions and ends much quicker
- Now Bavaria and Prussia get their cores right away when annexing German minor states
- France no longer has their French colonies puppet states, those are removed
- Netherlands will now get event to join the BP when WWII breaks out
- Spanish civil war is also reworked
- Bavaria and Russia now get extra operatives in their focus trees
- Many new events added
- New Localisation added
- Italy will not join Allies for now, that is a subject to change. Instead Italy will guarantee Greek independence
- Updated portraits here and there
- New portraits for new leaders & generals (mostly for Spain)
- Updated wallpapers
- States fixed (hopefully all of them)
- Missing victory points added
- Turkey fixed (hopefully)
Version 08.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
- Version fix (some people where able to play at 1.9.2).
- No new content added.
Version 10.04.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- The mod now supports 1.9.x updates
- Bavaria is moved to minors, Italy in majors
- Portraits updates here and there
- Updated Russian political paths, now less complex and more straight forward
- New Wallpaper Screen
- Changed Croatia to Illyria
- Emirate of Bukhara is added as Russian puppet
- New focus to annex Bukhara as Russia
- Nerfed some of the Spanish focus tree focuses
- State fixes
- Strategic state fixes
- 1939 start date fixes
- A lot of localisation fixes
- Removed Herobrine
Version 31.12.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.