Mod «Ravished Highlands» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.1)
The Turkish national movement was stomped out by the Entente before it could take root and the Treaty of Sèvres was promptly implemented. Greece expanded further along the Western Anatolian coast and with British consent annexed the Straits International Zone, moving their capital to Constantinople. Armenia moved in to administer their newly awarded regions of Western Armenia. And finally, Kurdistan was liberated after a successful plebiscite.
- Independent South Caucasian nations & Kurdistan.
- 4 Unique Focus Trees and 2 Modified Generic Trees
- New Releasable Countries with Flags: Kurdistan, Assyria, Central Asian Federation, Caucasian Emirate
- New Flags, Colours and Names for Countries.
- Historical Portraits for Politicians and Military Commanders
- New Focus Trees for Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Greece, Kurdistan and Turkey.
- Redesigned Provinces, Victory Points (Cities) and States.
- Custom National Spirits, Events and Decisions
- Formable Transcaucasia through a decision and the Georgian focus tree
Mod checked on game version: 1.8.1
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.